NJ Transit / bus passing stop

E. Front St. & Watchung, Plainfield, NJ, United States Review updated:

I have trouble with NJ Transit buses all the time but on March 15 as I waited for a bus (the line is 986, the time it was supposed to stop was 6:10), it finally showed up 30 minutes late but due to being late, it simply flew past the stop and didn't pick me up. As it was the LAST BUS on this route, it left me completely stranded.

Ak

Comments

May 11, 2010

NJ Transit bus left me stranded too! The bus (751 line headed toward Paramus) completely bypassed the bus stop leaving me stranded at 10:00 at night. I had been waiting 5-10 minutes and as soon as I saw the bus down the road headed my way I put my arm up to hail it. I allowed plenty of time for the driver to notice. I was also right next to the bus stop sign. Other than stand smack in the middle of the street flailing both arms, I don't know what more I could have done to let the boneheaded bus driver know that he/she needs to pick me up. I had to walk to my destination--Unsafe for a female to walk alone at night, but I had no choice thanks to the 751 bus driver being "asleep at the wheel."

• Ka
      Jul 27, 2012

Holly fudge. I came on here ot complain, but this story takes the cake. I waited two hours after my bus broke down and wanted to complain that the bus or the train for that matter are never on time, but this story is just crazy.

• Tn