NJ Transit — nj coastline from belmar to bay head
Today, my husband and I took our two little boys, ages 2 1/2 years old, and 10 months old, for their first train ride. We departed Bay Head on the 11:10am train and got off at Belmar to have lunch.
We returned on the 2:45pm train at Belmar and returned to Bay Head.
It was announced for all passengers to exit the train at the front, mind you we were loaded at the mid-rear in Belmar and we had not arrived to the station yet. We had two babies, a stroller, a diaper bag and ourselves to exit the train with. As we approached the car to exit, we were scolded by the attendant that we should have approached the front car sooner. Well, it would have been completely unsafe to do so with all we had to handle. The train was by busy at all and we were not holding anyone up. It only took us a minute to get to the front car to exit, so I do not know why he had to be so rude and end our pleasant outing on a sour note.
His attitude was completely negative and not necessary. We were not holding up anybody.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee