NJ Transit / morning tunnel vision shall we say?
Ok this is part one of my first complaint of 455 bus cherry hill!
I pushed the stop for gloucester pike ! The driver is at the red light and goes passed the pike .
Im like wtf !! I told him to stop the bus u bypassed my requested stop!
Had to walk a block up and walk down gloucester pike towards lawnside !1!
Angered to say how do you miss a stop in front of u its 707 am and u should be alert .
It scares me how ur drivers are tunnel visioned by what is in front of them they definately dont KNOW THE BIG PICTURE IS !!! Its rediculous... then he had the nerve to say did u want that pike HEY DRIVER WAKE UP I HIT THE DAMN BUTTON YEAH I WANT THE STOP WE AINT EVEN NEAR THE WHITE HORSE PIKE YET HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO WAKE UP PEOPLE or stop DRIVING !!!
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee