NJ Transit / bus driver
The bus driver Mr. E. Brown, drives the #457 leaving the Moorestown Mall in NJ at 4:06PM due to arrive in Camden
transportation center at 5:29PM. Since he has this route he
has not let me off at the transportation at 5:29PM. He has been late everyday. Everyday that he has the route he has
been late. I'm talking about 15-25 minutes late every day.
He doesn't even drive the allowed speed limit. I do not want
to go another 4 months with him being my driver to get me
home late everyday. Please help me with this matter.
Thank you in advance.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - irresponsible behavior 
- NJ Transit - nj transit bus 154 at jfk and 51st in north bergen, nj
- NJ Transit - nj transit service dec 29, 2018 northeast corridor train cancellations
- New Jersey Transit - unpleasant drive-by!
- NJ Transit - bus driver
- NJ Transit - service