NJ Transit — 7:50 am train to dover
I am a professional Latin woman going to a meeting with a white colleague in NJ. A tall white older conductor came a over to me and told me it was the quiet car very sternly. I apologized. He walked past a white couple who were talking and took the ticket of another passenger sitting in front of them. HE NOT ONLY DIDNT LOOK AT THEM BUT HE DIDNT TELL THEM TO BE QUIET AND I COULD HERE THEm 3 rows back! Then some white persons phone rings he picks it up and chats up the person and NOTHIng
Shame on you NJ conductor! You 're a bigot.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee