Nissan Of Gadsden / 2000 nissan sentra gxe

901 1st Avenue, Gadsden, AL 35901Gadsden, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256-549-7500

Have had several instances where "Service Engine Soon" light on dash came on. On one visit, light was reset, but when car was returned, keyless door entry did not work. Dealer said their repairs could not have affected this problem. Had to install new keyless door entry receiver.
On next service engine light episode, first visit was to reset light. This lasted two days. Returned and was told that car needed new hot O2 sensor ($300.) Had installed, light came on next day. Third visit in this episode, was told that car needed new mass airflow sensor, with cost of $400+. I did not get this repair. This makes me suspect that the O2 sensor was not needed. Multiple visits for problems, inconvenience of having to take car to dealer. Incorrect troubleshooting, or incompetent work being done.

Comments

Me
  27th of Jul, 2010
I recently bought a 2005 Kia Optima EX from there, the check engine light came on a while back and went off, so I didn't bother taking it back.When I bought the car the blower resistor motor in the A/C was out, and they promised to fix it I have a 2 yr 24, 000 warranty on the car the part was not covered so they just push the part price down to cover it.I waited 3 weeks for the part, went to get it and it was the wrong part, not to mention they had my car for a hour and 45 mins and now I'm trying to get them to get me some tires since they didn't offer to put new ones on and it needs them badly.The salesman I bought the car from flirts with me all the time and I'm 21 and I'm sure he's at least in his 40's..I'm still waiting on the part the lady told me it would be here in a week I doubt it.They are also low on technicians which I find aggrevating they NEVER have time to look at your car and are always making excuses as to why they can't look at it.
Me
  27th of Jul, 2010

Nissan of Gadsden - Liability
Nissan of Gadsden
Gadsden
Alabama
nissanofgadsden.com

I recently bought a 2005 Kia Optima EX from Nissan of Gadsden, the car has a 2yr or 24, 000 mile warranty.The blower resistor in the AC was out, Nissan of Gadsden promised to fix it for free, it wasn't covered under warranty but they said it was okay and that they would fix it.I waited three weeks for the part, and when I went to have it put on they had ordered the wrong part and said the new part would be here in a week.The check engine light came on and stayed for three days and went off so I never took it back.I overheard that a woman came in and said her car would crank but it took four or five tries, and the woman at the front desk told her they couldn't look at it that day and it would be next week before they could get to it.They also sold a car that has bad tires on it(my car) and they are trying to get out of buying new tires for it.The salesman that sold me my car keeps flirting with me I'm twenty one and he is in his 40's I believe.They never have time to look at your car, and they always have some excuse.
Ce
  3rd of May, 2011
nissan/of gadsden bougth a mini cooper s from them they told methe tire were good i went back three time an again was told they were good, until i went to bobs tire in attalla he said all four tire we bad an the steel metal was showing on all four tires, went back to steve saunders and told him what bobs tire said he offer to replace them this was three day ago it only take one day to get them still no call from him an can, t drive my car

Nissan Logo Nissan