Nissan Of Gadsden / 2000 nissan sentra gxe
Have had several instances where "Service Engine Soon" light on dash came on. On one visit, light was reset, but when car was returned, keyless door entry did not work. Dealer said their repairs could not have affected this problem. Had to install new keyless door entry receiver.
On next service engine light episode, first visit was to reset light. This lasted two days. Returned and was told that car needed new hot O2 sensor ($300.) Had installed, light came on next day. Third visit in this episode, was told that car needed new mass airflow sensor, with cost of $400+. I did not get this repair. This makes me suspect that the O2 sensor was not needed. Multiple visits for problems, inconvenience of having to take car to dealer. Incorrect troubleshooting, or incompetent work being done.
More Nissan Of Gadsden Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission