[Resolved] Nissan Motor Company / wesley chapel, fl nissan-sales, finance, service dept

5 28519 Fl-54. Wesley Chapel, FL 33543, Wesley Chapel, FL, United States

To whom it may concern,

I am a customer at wesley chapel fl nissan who has experienced 3 horrible situations that is prompting me to file an actual compliant. I am a disable air force veteran and feel compelled to file this compliant after the 3rd incident. I purchased a new nissan kicks in sep 18. On the day of my purchase the finance department had me wait "to do a deal" until past midnight. By the time the deal was completed it was past 3 am and the cleaning crew locked my new car into the facility. I had no way of getting home. There was no policy on how to locate the key to the gate and I was driven home by the finance person who completed my deal. Approximately 4-5 day later I noticed that ever time the car reached over 60 miles per hr it pulled to the left. They attempted to rotate/balance the tires, but it sat in the lot too long which required a new tire. This past sat, 19 jan 19, I took the car to wesley chapel nissan for my first oil change. I requested synthetic as I live 40 mins away. Approximately 3 days after getting the car back I smelled burning oil which was all too familiar with the burn pits of my deployment. They arranged a tow and the oil cap was left off the car during the change. They were negligent! I have no faith that I would have been informed by them on their error. I drove the car a week and i'm being told their was still sufficient oil in the car. I have the extended warranty and have asked for paperwork to show what was done to the car. I have not filed a complaint because I gave them a final chance to take care of their customers. I never heard from the general manager on any of these experiences. Please do something about this as I still worry about my car and the mess the oil made on my new garage floors. Please see attached pics to reference this 3rd incident. My address is 9589 cavendish dr, tampa fl 33626. I can be reached at [protected].

• Resolution statement

Car was appropriately fixed by Nissan.

1q