Nissan Motor Company / dealer rip off

1 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi There,

I am sending you to complain about a bad service I received at a Nissan dealership in Australia, I sent to Nissan Australia on the 6th of December but I still didn't receive any reply till date.

I was servicing my Nissan X-Trail ST 2015 at Essendon Nissan in Melbourne, Australia on the 5th December 2018 for a 50, 000 Km service, I have been told when I dropped the car that the service will cost AU$ 232.

2 hours after I dropped the car a service representative rang me from the dealership saying that during the inspection of the car they found that the fuel injectors were blocked and the car is currently on the pressurized pump to clear the blockage and this will cost me AU$ 180!!!

I told him that this is not possible as I use premium fuel (98 Octane) and I didn't feel any problem when driving the car that proofs that there is a blockage in fuel injectors (I am an engineer and I know what I am talking about)

When I went to pick up the car I told the service representative that I am not happy with the story of the blocked fuel injectors and I want to see the service manager, he came back to me that the service manager is busy and will call you later which never happened till today!!

I saw that this was a complete rip off as the car just came out of the warranty 2 weeks before I took it to service and the only purpose was to take money for no genuine reason.

I want to know if the fuel injectors can be blocked in a car that is only 50, 000 Km and using premium fuel? If so I will never by Nissan in the future as this will not be considered a reliable car to own!!!

Please I want a complete investigation with the dealership and a complete refund of this ripped off money.

Thanks