Nine West / Nine West took my money
I found a gift card for $40 to Nine West. I went to a Nine West store in Toronto and asked them how much was in it. They told me I would have to call the Nine West number found on their website.
I call the the customer rep tells me I have to send it to the headquarters in New York because it was an old gift card and it needs to be reissued. So I paid like $2 and sent it via Canada Post. They told me it would take about 4-6 weeks.
Two months later, no reply. I call them and they say to wait a few more weeks. I did and no gift card. I call them again, and this time, they’re saying that I didn’t have to send it in the first place.
They said they’ll send it back to me. That was over a month and a half ago and I still haven’t gotten my gift card for $40. Nine West customer service sucks.
More Nine West Complaints & Reviews
- Nine West - Shoe Quality is horrible 
- Nine West - Horrible management and poor customer service 
- Nine West - Nine West horror story 
- Nine West - Cheating customer with replica products 
- Nine West - Never again 
- Nine West - shoes - Poor quality, even poorer effort to correct it
- Nine West - Nine west boots
- Nine West - Robbed 
- Nine West Shoes - shoes
- Nine West - Defect Products