Nine West / Never again

I bought a pair of size 9 high heel sandals that turned out to be too big when I wore them the first time. I took it back within 30 days and exchanged it for a size 8 but with wide feet the leather seams robbed and bruised my feet when I work in them. I took the shoe back and the co-manager offers to stretch it out, but I was concerned that would recreate the problem I had with the size 9 pair of sandal. Anyway, she said she would talk to her manager about it and get back to me. I didn't get a call but stopped by a couple of days later. It was obviously the co-manager was doing everything she could to prevent the return of my purchase. Knowing it was past the 30 days return policy and that I did wear the shoe ones, I would have been happy with a store credit.

She did offer me a store credit but not for what I paid even though I had my receipt and threaten to "watch" my sale. Apparently, I didn’t have a problem, it seemed Nine West was the one with a problem, me, the unhappy customer.

I was now not only shock but angry. I did let her know that I felt I was been treated like a culprit instead of a dissatisfied customer. At that point I was so angry that I didn’t care about the shoe or the money. Neither she nor her manager had the right to treat me that way. I even remember leaving the store twice with the box of shoe, and not being offered a bag to carry it in. This is unacceptable.

I got a call from the co-manager’s manager the next day, but the damage was done. In fact, according to the co-manager, that was her manager’s bright idea of customer service.

I ended up giving the shoe to a friend whose feet are narrower than mine but I will never shop at Nine West again.

Va

Comments

• St
      12th of Aug, 2008

I just had an order of mine cancelled yesterday with ZERO notification (no emails, no calls, no updated status online).

Oh, and no apology for being unable to fulfill my order.

DO NOT BUY FROM NINE WEST!

• Hi
      12th of Oct, 2008

I arrived at your store located a the San Antonio Forum, about 8:48 went in door that joins nine west to New York New York store the door was locked, the New york store was open and surprised to hear that Nine west had closed down early, I beckoned her to the door and she acted like the was on auto lock, is this your store's closing time, I knew exactly what I wanted, I did not need to browse.