Nikeshoxr4. Net / never received my shoes and my account was charged

I purchased Nike shoes from Nikeshoxr4.net and paid via paypal.
I then contacted them multiple times via email to find out when they would be shipped and then I found a phone number on my credit card bill [protected] (CA phone #), however, when I called this number said it had been disconnected or was no longer in service.

Well, I purchased them 1/22 and I contacted them every day for the last 5 days and still nothing. I filed a complaint with paypal, but have yet to hear from them.

Before I purchased from Nikeshoxr4.net, I researched them carefully and found no complaints. HOpefully, if you are considering buying from them, you will find this complaint before you get screwed like I did. Terrible company - Nikeshoxr4 .
AVOID them: Nikeshoxr4.net
I suspect there will be more companies out there trying to take advantage of hardworking people's money... so, these services are invaluable.
Thanks for providing this service!!!

N  16th of Dec, 2009 by
It has been a week and a day since i have ordered my shoes from nikeshox4.net and still have not recieved them. what is going on with this?
N  16th of Dec, 2009 by
the name looks dodgy as hell to start, but why do people think the internet means you shouldn't pay for goods on reciept. PayPal and eBay are NOTORIOUSLY bad at resolving complaints.

Nike Logo Nike