Menu
Nike Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nike
reviews and complaints

www.nike.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 1037 Reviews

How responsive is Nike's customer service?

96 Resolved
931 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Nike handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Nike and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nike has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Nike reviews and complaints 1037

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Nike reviews and complaints

4:13 pm EST

Nike none available

I have been looking for Nike size 6-8 medium black crew Elite Basketball socks for days, I've been to all of the outlet malls locally for Nike, and I'm being told they don't actually make the medium 6-8 black Elite Basketball crerw socks. Is this true, and if it is, isn't it false advertising to put on the size chart for the socks a medium, then they don't make it? Does anyone know where I can get these socks for my team? Can someone officially tell me that they don't exist?
Sincerely, Sockless Coach

Read full review of Nike and 3 comments

3 comments
kk3110
Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm EST

I found them at champs sports.

T
T
teamevo3
columbus, US
Feb 28, 2011 4:01 pm EST

I agree to...ive checked every site and some stores and i cant find them...i rele want them bad if you find some please tell me if you find some...nike next time u make cool socks that will sell alot make them in all sizes

F
F
Frustrated Mother
Jan 01, 2011 10:12 pm EST

I agree! I have been looking everywhere for these socks. Nike has been making stupid decisions about what products to make available. They are missing out on a lot of sales. Idiots!

C
7:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike shoe's sole fell apart

I bought a Nike basketball shoes from FinishLine. After wearing the shoes 3 times, I notices that the soles started to fall apart and I worried about my own safety to exercise while wearing this kind of shoes. So I filed a claim from Nike website and mailed the pair of defective shoes back to Nike. To my surprise, the "inspection" by Nike came back as "Claim Denied and (Shoes) Recycled".

That was laughable because if Nike recycled the shoes, that means that the shoes were unwearable and, thus, defective! It is obvious that the glue Nike used to manufacture those shoes are defective! Nike, on the other hand, refuse to admit it's their fault but recycled the shoes anyway.

According to information disclosed from Nike website, they have recycled millions of shoes. It makes me wonder how many of them were defective shoes. One can even make the bold claim that since Nike is so sincere to recycle its shoes, Nike choose the glues for it shoes which is not the strongest! I used to have Nike shoes that lasted more than 12 months. This pair of shoes only lasted less than a month. How pathetic!

30223, Georgia, US
Oct 27, 2010 7:11 pm EDT

### that...take those shoes back to the store with the reciept..if they dont take those shoes back you know where to stick em

2:57 am EDT

Nike women's athletic shoes

Size:
E.U. 36 37 38 39 40
U.S. 5.5 6.5 7 8 8.5
U.K. 4.5 5.5 6 7 7.5
Originally released in 1985, the Nike Dunk was introduced as a technical basketball sneaker. They were designed with paneling and a lower profile enabling you to have more control during basketball moves. But, what really made the Nike Dunk was their variation of colors specifically designed to match college team uniforms. After a period of cease production on the Nike Dunk, they were re-released in 1998 and now have become an icon available in every colorway imaginable

9:51 pm EDT

Nike want money back

I paid one hundred and thirty dollars for a pair of nike shocks thinking they would last a long time ! The bottom of the sole came off and i cant even wear them anymore! I would appreciate getting reinbursed the whole one hundred and thirty dollars! Didnt even have them no more than 2 months!VERY ANGRY MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN!

H
5:40 am EDT

Nike smell of cat wee

I purchased a pair of mercurial trainners and after a while started to stink nof cat wee, I have had this problem before with total nintys, My son who is eleven is now being bullied as they think it is his feet that smell. I have tryed to return them to the shop and have been told its to late for an exchange. After many years of buying the Nike brand I now no longer wish to do so as I feel that down by the company, this is on way our fault but theres, so they should do everything to rectifiy their problem. I now being a singal parent on a low income have had to replace my sons trainners. Is this fair I think not?

4:49 am EDT

Nike astro turf trainers

i bought a pair of nike total 90 trainers and after 3 weeks the smell is unbearable, like cat wee. i returned them to the shop where i bought them but they have had no complaints and wouldnt change the nike trainers. i know from watchdog that nike have had problems with these before and i would like some response on this as they cant be worn because the smell is so bad.

mark flello
Nov 30, 2008 6:04 am EST

BOUGHT MY LAD A PAIR OF TOTAL 90 FOOTBALL BOOTS, AND AFTER A FEW GAMES HAD A STRONG SMELL OF CATS WEE

L
11:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike poor quality of nike shoes

I bought a pair of Nike shoes at Nike store at Centralia Factory outlet (between Seattle and Portland) for my 8 years old son. After wearing only two weeks, the rim of shoes separated from the cover. The gap is about a quarter inch wide.

I am shocked at the poor quality of the shoes. I hope Nike can pay more attention to their quality.

I attach pictures of proof. One picture shows the bottom of the shoe, so people can see the Nike logo and you can see the shoes are still pretty new. My son has worn them for only two weeks (he didn't wear them every day).

P
P
PapaRol
, GR
Oct 16, 2019 6:09 am EDT

Nike air max 90 less than a year, the leather is torn apart

3:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike the upper sole is coming out and the upper part of the strap is damaged

the upper sole is coming out and the upper part of the strap is damaged
its under 24 weeks garrenty and its been 15 days i havent received any reply regarding the matter..

3:41 pm EDT

Nike faulty

dear sir-madam
my name is andrew hilton and i have been playing golf for 5 years and in that time i become a
5 handicapper this has been mostly due to the nike equipment that i have purchased.
My most recent irons were a set of nike pro combo irons 3-pw witch i have now had for 2 years
and i was very happy until i was playing a round the head of my 7 iron came off.
I went to direct golf and they told me it was unusual as there was no rust around the break,
i paid to get it re-shafted and though nothing more about it until 3 weeks later when the head of
my 3 iron came off and like the 7 there was no rust i returned to direct golf and they told me that
my irons are faulty but couldn't replace them because i had had them over 12 months.
I have now lost all confidence with these clubs witch is a shame as all my golf apparel is nike.
On average i spend about £800 pounds a year on nike balls and equipment and really need my
faith renewing please help...

2:41 pm EDT

Nike defective product

The Nike+ application is infuriatingly defective. A sensor is purchased for $20.00 to be placed in special shoes that cost over $100.00. This sensor then communciates to your iphone providing workout data such as pace, distance and time. The application is notoriously defective however, in that often the sensor does not communicate effectively, thus causing incomplete and inaccurate data to be stored. For example, the application often will keep track of workout time, but will not measure distance or pace, thus reducing your iphone to a very expensive stopwatch. With the current way this ineffectively operates, it is impossible to use the product to improve upon your workouts or adequately track your performance. It is a crime that two mega-companies like Nike and Apple could charge consumers the outrageous prices they charge and then provide a product that so disappointingly does not live up to the promises both companies have made.

G
10:48 am EDT

Nike faulty goods

i purchased 2 pairs of nike air max trainers a pair for me an 4 my son after only a month mine split at the front an a few wks later my sons did in exactly the same place not a happy customer ! an thats a under statement

10:54 pm EDT

Nike nike mercurial purple boots

I had bought a nike purple mercurial boots last 3 weeks ago. It cost RM379 for the gred B. I had try the size of the shoe. It fit me, and the promoter said that the shoe will be a bit tied because it will suck my leg so that the boots cant get off. Yeah, I believe him. So i went down to field and had a try, my leg keep rubbing with the boots and it make my leg injured. I ask them whether it is will happen for such expensive boots ? they answer, We don have any feed back about this case. Its ok, i send back the boots and they say they will take back to kl to check and it will take bout a month. OK, I m ok with it too. few days later, they call me and tell me, its not the quality problem. WTH ? I'm sure that other brand boots wont cause this problem. This is wat they should do ? Can anyone tell me who can i complain with ? I m stuck right now. Your suggestion will be appreciate. Thanks

W
9:04 am EDT

Nike total loss of faith in the nike

I am writing to express my total loss of faith in the NFL and Nike. A convicted felon to play professional football, advertise shoes and potentially be a role model to the youth of our community. In light of the stated treatment of animals under Mr. Vick's care or supervision I find this signing to be both distasteful and poorly thought out by the Eagles organization the NFL and the NIKE Corporation. Are we really telling the youth of our community that convicted felons are eligible to be sports stars, advertisers and role models? We can't set the bar a little higher? Demand a little more from these public figures? The right to play professional football should require at least a non-convicted felon status. I believe this is the least we owe to our children. While Mr. Vick's debt to society may have been paid from a legal stand point, the moral and ethical side should continue to follow him as it does every other convicted felon. I admire Mr. Dungy's help and support of Mr. Vick but I think the goal should have been to get Mr. Vick back into being a productive member of society with a job that doesn't come with press, stardom and potential role model status. His right to have that type of career should have been forsaken when he was convicted. If we do not hold our public figures to a higher standard we can not expect society as a whole to be any different. I see a double standard being set because Mr. Vick has the ability to play football professionally. IF his name was Jamal and he lived in South Philly and had just been released from prison he wouldn’t even be able to get a job at Home Depot. Yet the Eagles organization, the NFL and NIKE will put Mr. Vick on a national stage and give him a spot light to stand in. I am sad to say that my support of my hometown team, the NFL and NIKE will end today, and my view and support of those organizations has suffered irreparable damage. Any organization the provides role model status to a person that has physically held a dog underwater until it has drowned does not and will not receive my consumer dollars. I hope this signing is really the message the Eagles organization the NFL and NIKE wants to send out. For me it is the end of a lifetime of support.

5:29 pm EDT

Nike bodily deterioration/physical harm

To whomever it may concern,
My name is Gowreetharan Shanmuganathan I have been using Nike products throughout my life, about 2 months prior to the event in discussion I purchased Nike mercurial Astroturf. But due to its ergonomically designed nature both my right and left legs have been subjected to both unexplainable burses and peeling of skin.
I am making a formal complaint against Nike on the grounds of: 1) no proper instruction were given prior to the purchase of the product on various hazard and bodily harm that might have caused whilst the product is still in use.
I would like a response back via email to [protected]@hotmail.com
Gowreetharan Shanmuganathan

ex06187
london, GB
Apr 08, 2011 12:36 pm EDT

WHAT A LOSER! WITH A CAPITAL L... All shoes have been tested and designed for players that play football. Clearly this person in question has sensitive feet. he should seek help from the doctors.

S

L
2:02 pm EDT

Nike badly stitched trainer

I have bought my 3 year old daughter another pair of nik air trainers and again the same problem has occurred, the stitching at the front of the trainer has come away once again. I accepted the first time that this happened because my daughter was only young, but for it too happen again with the second pair I bought. I didnt nikeair the next time I bought another brand but when it was time for another pair once again I decided to try the nike air trainers again but she has only had these for about a month and the same problem has occurred. I would like a responce either by phone or email [protected]@live.com as I am deeply unssatisfied !

mr t punton
kings lynn, GB
Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm EDT

i bought a pair of nike air classics at £91 99 on the 26th of october. got ready to go out in them that night only to find that the wording nike wasnt on both trainers. i was so angry as it was my going out trainers for that night. i felt so angry. i will not be buying nike trainers again. i pay alot of money for my clothes and foot wear as i am only 21yrs old and want to look nice. know way to impress nike... thanks alot.

O
9:36 pm EDT

Nike won't send my orders

im order shoes the flynike.com i send money to westernunion.
somebody got the money after that.not contack me anymore
name..wenxen xie

S
7:22 am EST

Nike fake nike trainers

I have been wearing Nike for almost 20 years. Over the years i have bought many pairs without disappointment. However recently i bought a pair of Nike's from a store claiming to sell original Nike products. After checking the sneakers and comparing them with products sold at other stores. They seemed legit. As new sneakers, they felt like the real thing, looked like the real thing, even smelt like the real thing and i proceeded to purchase them. After wearing them for 2 weeks my feet starting hurting really badly, they were sweating in these shoes like i had rapped plastic bags over my feet and went for a run. Of course by this time i realized that these were certainly not real Nike's but " fakes " . I thought i'd bring this to Nike's attention as i actually am a faithful consumer to Nike and hate to think when a young kid gets his first pair of Nike's and experiences a similar thing, that Nike would lose a consumer for life and this could even have a chained reaction resulting in the youth of today thinking of Nike as a second rate sneaker company.
Of course it would be great too if Nike could simply compensate me for my bad experience.

Regrets (Regards)
Riyad
[protected]@gmail.com

C
6:39 pm EST

Nike keeping security deposit

I have complained numerous times about Brittnay, the so-called on-site manager of this apartment complex. She has no business sense. The only reason she is managing these properties, is because her mother Angie, works in the main property office. It all started a few months ago when she claimed she never recieved my rent check, which I might add was also sent with my resigned lease, and a copy of my 30 day notice. Well she recieved the other papers issued, but no check. Ok, well I provided a copy of the check, but had to issue another one. Fine by me, they were going to pay for the cancellation fee of the "lost"check. In my 30 day notice, I requested a walk through of the apartment at the end of the month, no response. I call, no answer. I go to the property, no one working. Not a big surprise, considering SHE IS NEVER THERE. To this day, I have never done a walk through, and I havent lived there for almost a month. So today I recieve in the mail, an envelope containg my "deposit" details. This idiot is getting me for my whole deposit and saying I owe them more money. My deposit was $499. Im not letting that slide, considering I have 2 kids, and living on a single income. I went through the roof when I read this. Trying to say I owe for late rent? I was out of there 4 days before my lease was up. How is that possible? That is just one of the many things she is trying to make me pay for. Well it sucks to be her, because I have copies from cleaners and pictures of the place when I moved out.
I dont know why the owner keeps her there, do they want their property run by someone that has no idea what they are doing? I guess they do, or they would FIRE her. I just know the owner should contact me regarding this situation, or the BBB will be getting a complaint. I have never been late on rent, never had a security deposit denied return. I left that place cleaner than it was when I moved in.
This is absolutely rediculous.

Read full review of Nike and 5 comments

5 comments
Mommy4life
Dec 17, 2015 10:38 am EST

I applied to Nike Meadows and was told by the Property Manager that the unit I picked would have the upgrades. I wanted one that faces what small greenery they have for my dogs to go outside in private (yes, they are so cute that they get stopped a lot by people who love to chat me up about them) and this was one of a few available. Well, that manager is no longer there so a new girl called me on the phone to tell me my application had yet to be processed. In the time that I had applied, there had been an increase in market rate for the newly remodeled units. Additionally, there was ANOTHER market raise for the units that were not getting all new upgrades. The "older style" units increase was only $20.00 but the difference between what brought me in the door and what I would be walking away paying for a newly upgraded unit was over $80.00 higher! It is not my fault that the old manager sat on my application allowing the increase to occur. The new Property Manager allowed me to talk to the Regional Manager who continuously quoted policy to me saying that their "rates were subject to change" and since I had only applied and not given a deposit, there was nothing she could do. In the end, I only wanted my stupid $30.00 application fee returned to me since my application hadn't been fully processed yet and this was not something the company was willing to do. Terrible business practices, Nike Meadows! I don't think 30 bucks was worth ticking off a potential tenant.

bigblockdog23
Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your move in rate is typically first months rent and deposit unless you have bad credit then it may be first and last months rent plus deposit. The deposit is usually whatever amount your rent is so say you want to move in on the 1st and the rent is 469 then you would pay 469 rent and 469 deposit for a total of 938.00

Jdoe123
Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Has anyone had to pay $469 for the security deposit?

Jdoe123
Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If I move into Nike meadows two days before the next month how much should it cost me? Also how much if there is a security deposit?

bigblockdog23
Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have lived at Nike now for several years and have never had any problem at all with Brittany, as a matter of fact I would go as far to say that she may be the best type of landlord Ive ever had. She listens when there are problems and does her best to resolve them as fast as she can. Honestly your probably one of those little ghetto women that live in the back area somewhere and have 2 or 3 kids and yourself all cramped up in a 1 bedroon loft type apartment. I would say that your security deposit should have been kept and dispursed to the remaining residents to make up for your hellish kids running around yelling and screaming and destroying things all day long. I know of 2 maybe 3 children in the whole complex that actually listen to their parents and act accordingly and they are still there so obviously they were not yours so your kids must be of the other type, not to say your any better. Calling some one names online and degrading isnt as fun when your on the oposing side now is it? I would say you were more than likely behind on rent and your water bill since no one in the whole place ever pays it, including myslef except for every 2 or 3 months so when you left all that was taken out, since you have kids then the apt was probably trashed and unless you lived there more than 5 years then the carpet doesnt get replaced and probably had to be so you were more than likely charged for that as well as the multi layers of paint that were probably required. Quit blaming someone you barely know for your issues and suck it up like the rest of us do in life. People like you make me sick. Whine whine whine boo hoo its someone elses fault. You have kids, hopefully they dont act older than you already.

I
6:53 pm EST

Nike see it for yourself via twitpic

http://twitpic.com/zlzxc -- in the photo I took with my BlackBerry, you can clearly see what I'm talking about and what concerns I have with this particular store. I walked into this store already knowing what I wanted but I had some questions, I went in wanting to purchase a bicycle. I literally waited for over an hour for someone to offer their help. It's their job, it's why they get paid; no one came. Instead, I accidentally tripped over a pair of skates and landed on a pile of shoes and skates, hurting myself. The bikes were broken and knocked over as well. This photo I posted (via TwitPic) is the least unorganized. You have to bend down and move things over yourself if you really want to search for something. I tried to contact corporate to complain, nothing, not even a voicemail where you can leave a "friendly" message, the store manager was busy playing pool with other workers. If you have the option to avoid this store, take my advice and DO SO, unless you fancy tripping over skates, bicycles, etc.

9:52 am EST

Nike dangerous running shoes

I recently purchased a pair of Nike SKU# [protected]
Men's Nike XCCELERATOR TR shoes. These shoes are so slippery when wet that it is too dangerous to wear them. It is even worse when driving because my feet slip off the clutch or brake. I am afraid of breaking a leg when walking or running in the wet or even causing a motor accident. Surely there is something faulty with the rubber soles.

Please respond to:

Nike1245
, ZA
Jun 11, 2015 8:26 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi There if you want to sell your nike xccelerators I will buy them from you any condition. Contact me on whatsapp [protected].

Nike In-depth Review

Product Range and Quality: Nike offers a wide range of products that cater to various sports and activities. From running shoes to basketball gear, their product selection is extensive and diverse. The quality of Nike products is exceptional, with a focus on durability, performance, and comfort. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual fitness enthusiast, Nike's product range and quality are sure to meet your needs.

Website Design and User Experience: Nike's website design is sleek, modern, and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through different categories and find the desired products. The search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly locate specific items. The website also provides detailed product descriptions, sizing charts, and customer reviews, enhancing the overall user experience.

Pricing and Value for Money: Nike products are known for their premium quality, and as a result, they are often priced higher compared to other brands. However, the value for money is excellent considering the durability and performance of the products. Nike occasionally offers discounts and promotions, making their products more affordable and providing customers with good value for their money.

Customer Service and Support: Nike's customer service is commendable. They have a responsive and knowledgeable support team that can be reached through various channels, including phone, email, and live chat. They promptly address customer inquiries, provide assistance with product-related issues, and ensure customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to customer service sets them apart from their competitors.

Shipping and Delivery: Nike offers reliable and efficient shipping services. They provide accurate tracking information, ensuring customers can monitor the progress of their orders. The delivery times are generally prompt, and Nike takes necessary measures to ensure that products are well-packaged and protected during transit. Overall, their shipping and delivery process is smooth and reliable.

Return and Exchange Policy: Nike has a flexible and customer-friendly return and exchange policy. They allow returns and exchanges within a specified timeframe, provided the products are in their original condition. Nike provides clear instructions and guidelines for the return process, making it hassle-free for customers. They also offer free returns, which adds to the convenience and customer satisfaction.

Brand Reputation and Trustworthiness: Nike has established a strong brand reputation over the years. They are known for their commitment to quality, innovation, and performance. Nike's association with top athletes and sports teams further enhances their credibility and trustworthiness. Customers can rely on Nike to deliver products that meet their expectations and provide a positive overall experience.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiatives: Nike has made significant efforts in social responsibility and sustainability. They have implemented initiatives to reduce their environmental impact, such as using sustainable materials and reducing waste. Nike also supports various community programs and initiatives, promoting inclusivity and equality. Their commitment to social responsibility sets a positive example in the industry.

Innovation and Technology: Nike is at the forefront of innovation and technology in the sports industry. They continuously strive to develop and incorporate cutting-edge technologies into their products. From advanced cushioning systems to moisture-wicking fabrics, Nike's innovative approach enhances performance and comfort. Customers can trust Nike to provide them with the latest advancements in sports technology.

Overall Customer Satisfaction: Overall, Nike excels in meeting customer expectations and delivering a satisfying experience. Their wide product range, exceptional quality, user-friendly website, and excellent customer service contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to innovation, sustainability, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual sports enthusiast, Nike is a brand that consistently delivers on its promises.

How to file a complaint about Nike?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account or create a new one if you don't have an account yet.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Nike in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Nike. Include key areas of concern, relevant transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and the nature of the problem.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Remember to attach any additional supporting documents but avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Submit your complaint by clicking the 'Submit' button.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps to effectively file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Nike customer service

Phone numbers

1800 062 3550 1800 811 6453 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nike?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nike Customer Service. Initial Nike complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nike above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nike. Discuss the issues you have had with Nike and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.