Menu
Gymshark Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Gymshark
reviews & complaints

www.gymshark.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 17 Reviews

Gymshark Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Gymshark with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Gymshark has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gymshark. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Gymshark reviews & complaints 17

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Gymshark reviews & complaints

1:08 pm EST

Gymshark Charged twice for order

I decided to buy some apparel from Gymshark for my boyfriend for a Christmas. When I looked at my account it charged me twice. So I was charged a total of 440$ which is very frustrating because this is the first time I’ve ordered from them and I’m already dealing with problems. Not sure if I’ll buy from them again. I hope they answer my emails for a refund.

Claimed loss: 220$

Desired outcome: Refund the double charge

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Gymshark representatives only. If you are affiliated with Gymshark, please claim your business to access these details.

K
4:29 pm EST

Gymshark Customer Service

I returned items on Monday, Nov 6, 2023, with express code HRRKKZXP. The items were returned to a "Happy" return spot, so I went to Gamestop in Hazleton. I should have received an EGiftcard in the amount of $132.80 and I did not. I can't get in touch with anyone to help me. I want to order items and receive the Cyber Monday discount, but want to know where my credit is.

Claimed loss: $132.80

Desired outcome: A credit with the Cyber Monday discount or all of my money back on my credit card.

View 0 more photos

I received the code via email.

Gymshark I bought a bunch of stuff during their Black Friday sale

I bought a bunch of stuff during their Black Friday sale. After a few weeks, I got a notification saying that some of the items I ordered were not available. But only one item was actually out of stock. They let me buy the same items again at regular price and get them shipped. Trying to reach out to the company was a waste of time.

Is Gymshark legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Gymshark as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 8% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Gymshark stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Gymshark should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Gymshark earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Gymshark achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Gymshark's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Gymshark.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Gymshark website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Gymshark as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Gymshark have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Gymshark and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Gymshark has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 8% of 12 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Gymshark protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark This company is a total rip off, don't do business with them

This company is a total rip off, don't do business with them. We should've checked the ComplaintsBoard.com first and seen their low rating. It's even higher than they deserve. Their customer service is horrid. We bought a gym bag two months ago and it hasn't shown up anywhere. The tracking number they provided is a joke. For the past month, it keeps saying it's in process and will be delivered tomorrow. It's not a normal shipping number and there's no carrier listed. They never answer our calls or emails. They're either a scam group or one of the worst-managed companies in the country. I really wish I could've given them a lower rating.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark I bought stuff from Gymshark on Dec 14th (a pair of Leggins for Christmas) and I gave it back on January 11th

I bought stuff from Gymshark on Dec 14th (a pair of Leggins for Christmas) and I gave it back on January 11th. Few days later I closed my checking account and told Gymshark to give me my money back in another bank account. They kept telling me that the money was given back to the old account and I gotta talk to my bank. My Bank said that the refund never came into my account 'cause it was closed. I asked Gymshark to give me the refund in a different account or send me a paper check. They said they can't do it 'cause they say they sent the money. I don't think they even have an accounting department. I never got my refund! No store credit, nothing!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark This company's customer service is terrible!

This company's customer service is terrible! I usually don't write bad reviews, but this company's incompetence is ridiculous. I decided to give them a try because their products seemed good. I ordered 4 items from them (2 shirts, 1 cycling short for my wife, and shorts for myself). The sizes of their clothes are completely off, they are way too small. It's like they're selling clothes for little kids instead of adults. I contacted them and they agreed to exchange 3 of the 4 items, but they said the last item was final sale and couldn't be refunded. I didn't want a refund, I just wanted to exchange it for a bigger size since I didn't know they were selling toddler clothes. They sent me an email saying it was final sale and thanked me for understanding. I sent them another email asking for the exchange, but got the same response. I'm even willing to pay for the shipping fees for the new size. I will never buy from this company again. If you plan on buying from them, make sure to order 3 sizes bigger and good luck if you ever need their help.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark The customer service is the worst

The customer service is the worst. I ordered from them using Klarna, a payment company that gymshark uses and promotes a lot on their site. I ordered the latest collection that came out yesterday. It was a big order and Klarna processed my payment. But gymshark didn't receive the order and said it seemed like it was an abandoned order before they could get the payment. How? They are supposed to be paid through Klarna. A smart person would think to contact Klarna to process the payment, right? But apparently, that was too much for their brain to handle. So, I spent over $900 and gymshark never actually processed the order. Klarna sent my money to gymshark and now I have to wait 7 days for the abandoned purchase to disappear from their server so I can get my refund. I'm also going to contact my bank to let them know this charge is no longer authorized. I will never shop with this company again. I can't believe it. I placed the order within the first 11 minutes of it being available. How can they say they didn't get my order? Yeah, forget gymshark and their musclehead customer service reps. You can tell this company doesn't really care about its customers, they only care about getting likes on social media. I used to support this brand, but now I feel like it's my mission to tell everyone how little they value their customers. I'm going to try Oner Active instead.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark I made two orders from Gymshark, order #US13058941 and order #US9449489

I made two orders from Gymshark, order #US13058941 and order #US9449489. The first one came, but there was only one item in the bag. I got the Gymshark Ruched Sports Bra - Black - Medium on December 08, 2022, but the other three items were missing. The second order never showed up. I contacted customer service twice, but there's no phone number or online chat. They only have a messaging system that says I'll get a response in four days. Now they're saying there might be an even longer delay because they have a lot of orders. I ordered these items for the holidays, so I want a full refund, not just a gift card. The items never made it to my house.

Read full review of Gymshark and 4 comments
4 comments
M. Eichmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I created an account with gymshark last week and for the first time and tried to processed an order which was flagged as a fraudulent transaction and cancelled, however my bank account was charged. I figured it wouldve been an error since its obviously not fraud, confirmed with my bank that every was fine and tried again two more times, orders got canceled again to Ive decided to contacted them to what they answered that unfortunately they cannot reinstate my order nor allow me to place any future orders since their third party vendor couldnt approve me and to ask a friend to place the order for me with their info and not mine since I already come up flagged. I thinks this is widely inappropriate for a business to reject someone and refuse to sell them without a reasonable justification and saying for privacy they cant say why. I never experienced something like this and its unfair to customers. They did say charges to my bank will be dropped writhing *** business days and that my complaint would be escalated to a team lead.

M. Wolff
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought a pair of leggings on December 14th. I paid with my debit card $64.20. Order number #US9507988. On January 10th 2022 I returned leggings (tracking number 1Z1F95A59000996664) via *** Ground. On January 7th 2022 I closed my checking account associated with the above purchase. I asked Gymshark to send the refund to my other checking account or send me a check or give me credit store. They don't do credit store thing. They don't refund money by a written check. They said I have to deal with my bank and look for $64.20 in the bank. My bank is major US bank and they confirmed that when the account is closed the money returns to sender (in this case Gymshark). I have a proof from my bank that I have never received refund. Gymshark customer service is only emails. *** kept saying the same thing: go to your bank and give them Authorization key. The bank (Citibank and *** never heard of Authorization Key. Gymshark customer service were nice people but did not resolve my issue.Looks like Gymshark doesn't have accounting department to deal with issues like this- changed checking account number and such? I did not have issues to receive my money back in the same circumstances from other retailers.

S. Harris
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On September 20 of 2022 I made a purchase of $188 to Gymshark inc. due to an ongoing member sale. My boyfriend and my brothers love Gymshark, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to buy them mens apparel. I have never had any previous problems with this company but this purchase was different. After I placed my order, I received confirmation from them that they got my order. This email was on September 22 saying that my order was on the way. I waited again, and checked my tracking status as well as my email. The *** tracking website kept saying that the tracking label had not been updated. So I contacted them on September 28 to check where my package was and they said that it had not been packaged or shipped out. Then on October 4, I received an email from Gymshark asking for a review on my recent purchase, even though I did not receive it. So I went to Gymsharks contact information and realized that I could only chat via the app. So I sent them information about my package so I could receive answers. They reached back out to me to let me know that my order was lost and that they couldnt send out 7 of the 18 items because they were sold out. They offered a solution that seemed nice so I settled for it. They said they would refund me the items that were sold out and send me the rest of the items as long as I provided my address. I sent them a text saying Ill accept the refund and then added my address in the next sentence. No less than 5 minutes later I received a refund for the entirety of my order and they ignored my request. I felt extremely unheard and all they said was I am sorry. I want retribution for the items I did not receive, I got all those items at a discounted rate and it is not morally right that they placed the blame on the shipping company and only gave me a refund for my troubles because that is not what I asked for.

H
H
H. Miller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Item's were purchased through the website on August 8th, 2022; and reportedly shipped on August 9th, 2022. Items never arrived so I requested a refund in December GymShark support team reports that a refund was issued on August 8th, *** recieving a refund. They owe me 108.64$ for the following order #US11622711 *** tracking ID: *** Return tracking number: 1Z1F94E30308914107 NOBODY SHOULD *** HERE

Gymshark I ordered from Gymshark Inc on November 20th, 2022

I ordered from Gymshark Inc on November 20th, 2022. They sent me two emails saying my order got delayed. I reached out to Gymshark to ask what the problem was, and they told me they were overwhelmed from Black Friday. It took them a whole day to reply to my first message. In my second message, I requested a refund and to cancel my order. They refused to cancel, citing their policy. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and they said it would take them up to another day to respond. It's been almost 36 hours, and I still haven't received a reply. They didn't provide a phone number for me to call. I emailed their corporate office, but I haven't heard back from them either. All I want is my money back and for them to cancel my order.

Read full review of Gymshark and 1 comment
1 comment
S. Stoltenberg

F

Gymshark I ordered from Gymshark online on Nov29th 2022

I ordered from Gymshark online on Nov29th 2022. I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund. They said it would take 3 to 5 days for the refund. It's been 17 days now and I still haven't received my refund. They gave me a code that doesn't work and told me to give it to my bank. I contacted my bank and they said I need a swift report with the refund details to release the funds. They haven't received any refund request from Gymshark. It takes days for Gymshark to respond when I try to reach out to them, and when they do, they're not helpful at all. I asked them for the swift report, but they keep ignoring my request. The order number is RW369783 and the refund amount is $146.80.

L

Gymshark I ordered some stuff from Gymshark and got it

I ordered some stuff from Gymshark and got it. Then I ordered more of the same stuff, but it got sent to a different state with a similar address. I've been trying to contact them for a week through their website, but they won't get back to me. All the communication is done by robots. I even tried reaching out through email and social media, but still nothing but robots. They charged me right away for my second order, including shipping and handling. I can't get in touch with them using any of the methods they provide. They don't have customer service or a regular phone number I can call. I looked at their online customer comments and found lots of people with the same issues. It seems like they do this on purpose.

Gymshark On 1/02, I bought six things from gymshark for $153.31

On 1/02, I bought six things from gymshark for $153.31. On 1/04, I got an email saying my package was on its way. The delivery arrived in a white package that was cut open at the top and taped. It was obvious that the package had been messed with. I took off the tape, opened the package, and noticed that three items were missing. I had ordered two t-shirts, one pair of leggings, and three pairs of shorts. Inside the bag, there were only two shorts and one shirt. I tried to contact gymshark, but they only have messaging and no way to talk to a real person on the phone. The customer service section says they'll get back to you within 12 hours. I talked to a bot, explained what happened, and was told I would get an email. Also, I gave my information at first and got an email the next day at 6am asking for my full name on 1/05. I sent my name via email as instructed at 10:57am on 1/05. I sent another email at 4:36pm on 1/05, but still haven't received a reply. I'm really let down by the customer service and it seems like something's not right based on the many negative reviews online. I should've read the reviews before buying anything, and if I had, I wouldn't have chosen to buy from this company.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark I took advantage of a sale on 11/12/22, and when I was checking out, there were a lot of issues

I took advantage of a sale on 11/12/22, and when I was checking out, there were a lot of issues. It kept saying "cancelled" when I tried to use Apple Pay, so I had to put my card info in to pay. Somehow, it created two orders and charged me twice. One order was $118, and the other was $107 because an extra item was added. I contacted them immediately, but they didn't respond until almost three days later, even though they claim to respond in a few hours. If they had responded faster, maybe they could've cancelled the order. However, they still packaged and shipped both orders, so I had to return them. I sent the package to my parents' house because I don't feel safe shipping them to my apartment, so they were returned. Each order came in two packages, so a total of four packages. I needed to return two packages to get my refund, and they wouldn't refund until the warehouse received them. This whole issue happened because their app messed up and created two orders. To create two orders, I would have to go back and look up every single item and add them to my cart again. That's how I know the fault is on Gymshark. My brother ended up returning three packages instead of just two. I got the money back for the two from the duplicate order, but not for one of the packages. They were returned to the sender together, so there's no way they just didn't get it or didn't get notified it was getting returned. They refuse to give me a refund and asked me to look around my building because it says it was delivered, as if it was still at my parents' house. This means they definitely didn't read all of my email when I explained my situation. I got scammed out of my money. I don't have the item or the money I paid for it. It makes me really sad that they would accept my package back and not give me my refund for it. I have rent, bills, and school to pay for. I barely had the money for this, and they're taking advantage of me.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark Item's were purchased through the website on August 8th, 2022; and reportedly shipped on August 9th, 2022

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gymshark I created an account with gymshark last week and for the first time and tried to processed an order which was flagged as a fraudulent

J

D

Gymshark On September 20 of 2022 I made a purchase of $188 to Gymshark inc

Gymshark Customer Reviews Overview

Gymshark, the popular fitness apparel brand, has garnered a significant amount of attention and praise from customers. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous Gymshark reviews to provide you with an overview of the general sentiment towards the brand.

One of the most prominent positive points highlighted by customers is the high quality of Gymshark's products. Many reviewers have expressed their satisfaction with the durability and performance of the apparel, stating that it withstands intense workouts and maintains its shape and color even after multiple washes. Gymshark's commitment to quality has undoubtedly resonated with fitness enthusiasts.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the stylish design of Gymshark's clothing. Many reviewers have praised the brand for its trendy and fashionable activewear, which allows them to look and feel good during their workouts. Gymshark's attention to detail and ability to stay on top of the latest fashion trends have undoubtedly contributed to its popularity among fitness enthusiasts.

Furthermore, Gymshark's customer service has received positive feedback from reviewers. Customers have commended the brand for its responsive and helpful support team, who promptly address any concerns or issues that may arise. This level of customer care has undoubtedly contributed to the brand's positive reputation and loyal customer base.

In addition to these positive points, Gymshark's commitment to inclusivity and diversity has also been well-received by customers. The brand offers a wide range of sizes and styles to cater to individuals of all body types and preferences. This inclusivity has resonated with customers, who appreciate Gymshark's efforts to make fitness apparel accessible to everyone.

Overall, Gymshark has garnered overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. The brand's commitment to quality, stylish designs, excellent customer service, and inclusivity have all contributed to its success and popularity in the fitness apparel industry. Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a beginner on your fitness journey, Gymshark is a brand that many customers trust and recommend.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Gymshark contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Gymshark?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gymshark Customer Service. Initial Gymshark complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gymshark above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gymshark. Discuss the issues you have had with Gymshark and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.