Menu
Foot Locker Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Foot Locker
reviews and complaints

www.footlocker.com.au

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 123 Reviews

How responsive is Foot Locker's customer service?

14 Resolved
99 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Foot Locker is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Foot Locker has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Foot Locker has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Foot Locker reviews and complaints 123

Filter reviews by rating
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Foot Locker reviews and complaints

J
2:40 pm EST

Foot Locker Merchandise

I waited for thirty minutes for your representative in the store to order my spouse's shoes and now we learned that it isn't the right one. And now I am getting the run-around and I can't the right product sent. This is unlawful that a million-dollar company gets away with 2 dollar service and makes me the customer go out of my way for their mistake and have the audacity to say I am lying.

I didn't order the courts, I ordered the Nike Blazer MId '77 SE in 9.5 White/Team Red

Product #: V7003100

Supplier-sku #: DV7003-100

This is bull

Claimed loss: 86.67

Desired outcome: To get the right product shipped within 2 days

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Foot Locker representatives only. If you are affiliated with Foot Locker, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
J
8:35 pm EDT

Foot Locker Resolution for faulty nike lbj xix ‘kings castle’ shoes

Disappointed with shocking service from Carindale Footlocker 09/07/22 with NIKE shoes issue. Purchased from Footlocker 10/12/22.

They began to deteriorate quickly.

They are now unwearable as the inner shoe has perished and is falling out.

We are longstanding Footlocker customers and I felt they had no interest in resolving my complaint and it is a genuine concern.

The store member told me that they have been worn and they will deteriorate when they’re worn. Hello?

He has only had the shoes for 7 months and that is not enough life nor is it the expected lifespan if NIKE offer a 2 year manufacturer warranty.

None of his other 10pairs of NIKES have ever done this, why has it happened to this particular pair of shoes? That’s why I believe there is a fault in the shoe.

I am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed. I am disgusted with the attitude and lack of interest and any form of resolution this store member offered.

I was assured that Footlocker has a defective claim allowance through NIKE but perhaps this particular store member is unaware of that.

I am extremely disappointed with the service received from Footlocker as I need some genuine assistance in resolving this problem.

Thankyou.

Desired outcome: Shoe replacement- like for like

F
12:45 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Experience with Kid Foot Locker: No Refund Policy and Poor Quality Shoes

I recently bought a pair of Nike Kyries for my son from Kid Foot Locker. I spent $81.00 on them, which went up to $84.00 after tax. I wanted to get him a pair of shoes that could take more abuse since his other pair of shoes were worn out. He wore the new shoes for 2 weeks and they developed a hole. I was really disappointed because I had spent a lot of money on them. When I went back to the store to return them, I found out that they have a no refund policy. I was really upset because I had hoped that they would take them back, but they refused.

I think that if you spend a lot of money on kids' shoes at this store, you should be careful because they won't take them back if they are worn at all. It's really frustrating because if the shoes are defective or don't last, you're left with a pair of unwearable shoes and a hole in your bank account. I would NOT recommend Kid Foot Locker. I think that you should shop somewhere else. Payless is better because they have a better return policy and their shoes are more affordable.

Overall, I think that Kid Foot Locker is overpriced and their return policy is not customer-friendly. I would not recommend shopping there if you want to get good value for your money.

Is Foot Locker legit?

Our verdict: Foot Locker's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Foot Locker's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Foot Locker earns 62% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Foot Locker rated around 62% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Foot Locker. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Footlocker.com.au has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the footlocker.com.au. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Foot Locker. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
I
11:31 pm EDT

Foot Locker Foot Locker's Website and Customer Service Needs Improvement

I gotta say, I had a bit of a rough time with Foot Locker's website, kidsfootlocker.com. I was stoked to see they had a promo code for 25% off, so I placed my order on a Friday. The coupon worked and my total came out to $111. But then, my bank alerted me that I was charged $148! What the heck? So I called up their customer service and they told me to wait until I got my tracking number before calling back for a refund. Not the most convenient, but I figured it was okay.

So I called back on Saturday with my tracking number, but they told me to wait another day before they could process the refund. Alright, fine. I waited until Monday and called again, but this time they told me I had to wait until UPS actually picked up the item before they could do anything. Three calls later and I still haven't gotten my refund. Plus, with COVID-19, the wait time on the phone is like 50-60 minutes! Come on, Foot Locker, you gotta do better than this. It's not fair to make your customers jump through all these hoops because of your mistakes.

11:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Foot Locker's Website: A Disappointing Experience with Wrong Orders and No Refunds

I gotta say, I was pretty excited to order some shoes from Foot Locker's website for my kid. I mean, who doesn't love the convenience of online shopping, am I right? So I went ahead and paid for shipping to make sure I got my order by a certain time. But boy, was I disappointed when I received the wrong pair of shoes not once, but twice! And get this, they weren't even in the right age grouping. Like, come on Foot Locker, you're a big company, you should be able to get this right.

Now, I'm not unreasonable, I know mistakes happen. But what really grinds my gears is that Foot Locker didn't do anything to make up for their mistakes. I mean, I didn't get refunded any of the money I spent, and all they gave me was a coupon if I spend a certain amount of money there. Like, thanks for nothing, Foot Locker.

And if that wasn't bad enough, now I'm getting bombarded with emails saying I'll be sent to collections if I don't return the shoes that are too small (which I don't even have a label for) or pay for them. Like, seriously? Not only did Foot Locker mess up my order twice, but now it's my problem to fix their mistakes? That's just not right.

Look, I didn't spend my hard-earned money at Foot Locker just to have to deal with their mistakes. I think it's only fair that they take responsibility for their actions and make things right. So if you're thinking about ordering from Foot Locker's website, just be warned that you might not get what you paid for, and you might end up having to deal with their mistakes yourself.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Foot Locker's Deceptive Practices and Terrible Customer Service: A Warning

I bought something from Foot Locker's website, kidsfootlocker.com, on November 7th, 2020. But then, today at 5:40am, I got an email saying that the item was sold out. I was really upset about this, so I went back to the website this morning to see if I could find the same item again. And guess what? I was able to add it back into my shopping cart! They even had it available in another size. This is not cool, man. It's like they're lying to me just to get my money.

Their customer service is also really bad. They were supposed to call me back to do a survey about my experience, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. And when I called to ask about my refund, one person told me that I would get my money back in 5-7 business days. But then, when I talked to a supervisor named Gregory Baez, he said that my account was never debited in the first place. What the heck is going on here?

I know that things are different because of Covid-19, but that's no excuse for bad business practices and terrible customer service. Foot Locker needs to step up their game and start treating their customers better. I'm going to keep an eye on my account to make sure that I actually get my money back. And I'm warning all of you out there to be careful when you shop at Foot Locker. Don't let them trick you like they tried to trick me.

Foot Locker Poor Customer Service Experience with Kids Foot Locker

I made an order on kidsfootlocker.com and received a notification that my order was delivered by the post office on May 18th. However, I did not receive my order. I called Customer Service and spoke to a representative named Tiffany. I explained the situation nicely, but Tiffany raised her voice at me. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and was transferred to Jennifer. Jennifer told me that there was nothing they could do and that I needed to contact the post office. She also told me to call them back in 4-5 business days and they would be able to credit me. Neither Tiffany nor Jennifer took my order information to look at the notes that the representative I spoke to earlier in the day put in my order. They put the responsibility back on me to handle the situation.

I have had a similar experience with another company where my order went missing, but they were kind enough to handle everything on their end. It seems that with Kids Foot Locker, it is the customer's responsibility to contact whoever they have chosen for their deliveries and find out what is going on. They do absolutely nothing to help their customers.

I am very disappointed with the customer service at Kids Foot Locker and will not be shopping there anymore. It is frustrating to have to deal with a company that does not take responsibility for their mistakes and puts the burden on their customers. I hope they can improve their customer service in the future.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Terrible Customer Service: Foot Locker Won't Exchange Brand New Shoes for Bigger Size

So I got my boy a pair of Converse for his birthday in February, but he grew like a weed and the shoes were too small. I tried to do an exchange online, but they said I had to call customer service since it had been more than 45 days. So I called and the lady on the phone was super rude. She put me on hold for like forever and then came back and said she couldn't do anything. I wasn't even asking for a refund, just to exchange the shoes for a bigger size. They're brand new, only been out of the box once when my son tried them on. I've spent a ton of money at this place and they won't even help me out this one time. So now they get to keep my money and I have shoes that don't fit my kid. It would be one thing if he had worn them all the time, but they were a birthday present! Terrible customer service and no heart for the people who keep them in business. I'm never shopping at Foot Locker or Kids Foot Locker again because they clearly don't care about their customers.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Terrible Customer Service: Kids Footlocker FLX Cancels Order Without Notification

I recently made an order with Kids Footlocker FLX online. I placed the order on the 15th and was told that the pair of shoes would ship out in 5-6 days. I was happy to hear that the item was in stock and received an email confirmation of my order. However, I last checked my order at 9pm last night and it still said it was processing, but they did not show any shipping information as of yet. I figured I'd check today and assumed that it should be shipping today.

When I went into my account, I was shocked to see that my order had been cancelled without notifying me. This was completely unacceptable. I called customer service and after a lengthy wait, I finally got a young lady named Yania. She said, "Well, we no longer have those shoes in stock." I was taken aback and asked her, "Okay, then if you had the item as of last night, are you telling me that just because we place an order online, there's no guarantee you won't give our item to someone else?" This is horrible service, and she said, "Well, what do you want me to say? We don't have anymore." There was no apology, nothing. These shoes were part of a Birthday gift, and I was extremely disappointed.

I do so much online shopping, especially since Covid-19, but I will not shop with Kids Footlocker FLX again. It's frustrating to have an order cancelled without any notification, and it's even more frustrating to have customer service that doesn't seem to care about the issue. I hope that they can improve their service in the future, but until then, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Kidsfootlocker.com Review: Frustrating Experience, Poor Customer Service, and Broken Promises

My wife was trying to get some shoes for my 7-year-old son for Christmas. She went to kidsfootlocker.com and found the perfect pair of shoes. She ordered them and waited for the shoes to arrive. After three days, she received an email from the company saying that the shoes were no longer available. This was really frustrating because if the shoes were not available, they shouldn't have them on their website. They did give us a $10 credit, so we decided to order another pair of shoes. However, when we received the shoes, they were not the same shoes that were pictured on the website. We called customer service and they apologized and said they would send out a replacement pair of shoes the next day. They also said that they would update the picture on the website. The next day, we received the same exact wrong shoe that we had already received. This was really frustrating because we had already waited so long for the shoes.

Then, on December 14th, I decided to order a new pair of shoes for my son for Christmas. The website stated that if I ordered by that day, I would receive the shoes in time for Christmas. However, six days later, I received an email stating that the shoes were no longer available. This was ridiculous because if the shoes were not available, they should have told me when I tried to order them, not a week later when Christmas was almost here. When I called customer service, they didn't seem to care at all and didn't do anything to help me. I was really disappointed with the company and I will never order from them again.

Instead, I decided to order from champs on December 20th and I received the shoes before Christmas. Champs delivered what kidsfootlocker couldn't on four separate occasions. I would never recommend anyone to order from kidsfootlocker because they don't seem to care about their customers and they don't deliver on their promises.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Experience with Kids Foot Locker: Wrong Delivery & Out of Stock Items

I recently made an order on kidsfootlocker.com for a pair of Jordan's and some Jordan socks. Unfortunately, when the package arrived, it was delivered to the wrong address. I was pretty upset about this, as it was a Christmas gift for my son who had been eagerly anticipating his first pair of Jordan's.

I immediately called Kids Foot Locker to try and resolve the issue. They told me that they would open an investigation and that I would have to wait 10 days to see if they could locate the package. If they couldn't find it, they would ship me a new pair with expedited shipping.

After the 10 days had passed, I called back to check on the status of my order. Unfortunately, the shoes and socks I had ordered were no longer in stock. I was extremely disappointed by this, as I had been looking forward to giving my son this gift.

I tried to place another order for a different pair of shoes, but was told that they couldn't do this because they had already processed the payment to be credited back to my debit card. I was livid about this, as I had clearly stated that I didn't want my money back - I just wanted to get my son his shoes.

Now, I have to wait for the money to be credited back to my account and place another order. I'm not sure if I'll use Kids Foot Locker again, as I don't want to risk another mistake like this happening. Plus, by the time I receive the shoes, it will be too late for Christmas unless I pay extra for expedited shipping.

Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with my experience with Kids Foot Locker. It's frustrating that they made a mistake and I'm the one who has to suffer the consequences. I hope that they can improve their customer service in the future so that other customers don't have to go through the same thing.

N

Foot Locker Terrible Customer Service and Late Delivery from Kids Foot Locker

I ordered two pairs of shoes from Kids Foot Locker, but I only received one. The delivery date for the second pair was supposed to be on September 30, 2020. I called and spoke with Leah (rep 4785), who claimed to be a resolution specialist, but she was no help at all. She talked over me and gave me no resolution. She told me that I would not have gotten a scheduled delivery date without the package.

This showed me that she wasn't listening to what I was saying. I have added the email that shows the scheduled delivery date for the shoes that I have not received. Basically, she called me a liar. Leah stated that they shipped the shoes to a company that was closed due to COVID-19, which is not my fault. The girl that transferred me to her stated the same thing. She said that if I haven't received the shoes by October 3, 2020, to call them back, they will do a review, and then I will possibly receive a refund.

I would rather go to the store and purchase the shoes. I would like a refund, but Leah stated that she could not cancel my order or give me a refund. If I do not receive the shoes, how am I supposed to send the shoes back and receive my refund? Leah also stated that I could not speak with a supervisor, that she was the supervisor, but at the beginning of the call, she said she was a resolution specialist. They are rude and unprofessional.

Leah also stated that once it is shipped, it is out of their hands. So, basically, once they get paid, there is nothing more they can do about it. She also said that the website shows the COVID-19 restrictions due to shipping, but I have yet to see them. The bottom line is that she is not a people person and needs to be fired.

I highly recommend that you do not order from Kids Foot Locker unless you do not care about receiving your order late and never receiving a refund. If I could give a 0, I would.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Experience with Foot Locker's Kidsfootlocker.com: Delayed Order & Poor Customer Service

I just wanted to share my experience with Foot Locker's kidsfootlocker.com website. I placed an order for three pairs of Vans for my son on May 28th, and it's now June 8th. While they did provide me with a tracking number, it seems that's all they did. The tracking information only shows that the carrier, UPS, is waiting to receive the items from Foot Locker. It appears that Foot Locker has not yet sent out my order.

I tried calling their customer service number, but unfortunately, I was unable to get through to anyone. It's frustrating because I would like to get a refund for my order, but I can't seem to get in touch with anyone who can help me.

Overall, I'm disappointed with my experience with Foot Locker's kidsfootlocker.com website. I don't think I'll be shopping with them again in the future. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to getting those Vans for my son. I hope that they can improve their customer service and shipping processes in the future.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Foot Locker's Kids Website: Buyer Beware - Slow Refunds and Poor Customer Service

So, I gotta say, Foot Locker is a pretty well-known company. I didn't have any worries about ordering from them, even with all the craziness going on with COVID. I ordered some shoes for my kid from their website, kidsfootlocker.com, but when they arrived, they were the wrong size. No biggie, right? I just sent them back with a fancy insured and tracked package. But here's where things get sketchy. It's been three whole weeks and I still haven't gotten my money back. And when I try to call or email, nobody answers. It's like they straight up took my cash and ran. And I'm not the only one this has happened to, either. Wish I had read some of these reviews before I dropped $130 on this mess.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Terrible Experience with KidsFootLocker.com: No Tracking Number, No Customer Service

So, I had a pretty bad experience with Foot Locker's website for kids, kidsfootlocker.com. I ordered some shoes for my son and they took my money, but didn't give me a tracking number. It's been 8 days since I ordered and I haven't received any updates. I tried to chat with customer service on their website, but it didn't work. I also emailed them, but haven't received a response yet. To make matters worse, their phone number isn't even on the website! I had to do a Google search to find it. When I finally called, I was put on hold for 10 minutes and still haven't talked to anyone. This is really frustrating and I don't think I'll be ordering from them again. I'll just stick to Finish Line, since I've never had any problems with them.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Foot Locker's Kids Website: Long Wait Times, Hang-Ups, and Wrong Package Size

So, I had to call Foot Locker's website for kids, kidsfootlocker.com, to follow up on my order. I waited for over 45 minutes on the line, and finally, someone answered. But then, the representative who was helping me hang up on me! I was so disappointed. I had to call again and wait for another 35 minutes to get someone on the line. Finally, I found out that my package was the wrong size, and it showed that it had been delivered. But I haven't received it yet! What a total waste of my money and time. Now, I won't be able to surprise my daughter for Christmas.

I was really upset with the service I received from Foot Locker's website for kids. I mean, waiting for so long on the line is not acceptable. And then, to have the representative hang up on me? That's just rude! I had to call again, and it took so long to get someone on the line. And then, to find out that my package was the wrong size and that it had been delivered, but I hadn't received it yet? That's just frustrating!

I was really looking forward to surprising my daughter with her Christmas present, but now, I won't be able to do that. I hope that Foot Locker's website for kids can improve their customer service, so that other people don't have to go through what I went through.

H

Foot Locker Foot Locker's Kids Website Fails to Deliver: A Review

So, I was trying to get my kid some new kicks from Foot Locker's website for kids, kidsfootlocker.com. I went through the whole process and paid for the shoes, but then things got a little sketchy. I got an email saying that they got my payment, but I never got a message saying that the shoes were on their way. Instead, I got a message saying that it was "taking longer than usual" and that they were "trying to locate my item." What kind of nonsense is that? I tried to check the status of my order on their website, but the link didn't work. And when I called the phone number, all they said was to go to the website. How am I supposed to find out what's going on? So, I had to cancel my payment. Not cool, Foot Locker.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Experience with KidsFootLocker.com: Slow Shipping, Wrong Size, and Poor Customer Service

I ordered some shoes for my little girl on June 30th from kidsfootlocker.com. I was so excited to get them for her, but it took 5 whole days for the order to even start processing. I was getting a little impatient, but I figured it was just because they were busy. Finally, after 5 days, the order left the distribution center. I was relieved, but still anxious to get the shoes.

It took another 6 business days for the shoes to arrive. I was starting to get worried that they wouldn't come at all. When they finally did arrive, I was disappointed to find out that they were the wrong size. I was so frustrated! I had waited so long for these shoes, and now they didn't even fit my daughter.

I tried to contact customer service to see if I could get a refund on the shipping, since it was around $10. I sent an email and even tried to reach out on social media, but no one ever got back to me. I was really disappointed in the lack of customer service.

I ended up returning the shoes in-store, but even then I wasn't able to get rush shipping on the correct size. It was really frustrating, especially since it wasn't even my fault that the shoes were the wrong size. I wish that Foot Locker would have done more to make things right.

Overall, I was really disappointed in my experience with kidsfootlocker.com. The shipping took way too long, the shoes were the wrong size, and the customer service was non-existent. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Disappointing Experience with Kidsfootlocker.com: Lack of Communication and Transparency

I recently made a purchase on kidsfootlocker.com for a new pair of shoes. I placed my order on the 4th of the month and eagerly awaited my shipment. However, after 4 or 5 days had passed, I still hadn't received any updates on my order. Feeling frustrated, I decided to reach out to the company via email, as it was the only way to contact them about my concerns.

After a few days, I finally received a response from the company. They assured me that my order had been processed and even updated my online account to reflect that my order had been closed and fully shipped. However, I was confused by their wording - what did "fully shipped" mean? I was left wondering if my order had actually been sent out or not.

Now, two weeks later, I still haven't received a tracking number or any updates on my shipment. I've tried reaching out to the company multiple times via email, but haven't received any responses. To make matters worse, my bank account is still missing the $130 that I spent on the shoes.

Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with my experience with kidsfootlocker.com. The lack of communication and transparency has left me feeling frustrated and unsure if I'll ever receive my order. I hope that the company can improve their customer service in the future to prevent similar issues from happening to other customers.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Foot Locker Terrible Online Shopping Experience at Foot Locker: Unresponsive Customer Service and Glitches

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad time shopping at Foot Locker. I was trying to order some stuff online for my kids, but every time I tried to check out, I kept getting this weird message that said "Something has changed in your cart! Please review the changes before continuing." It was super frustrating because we weren't changing anything in our cart! I tried using different accounts, different devices, different browsers, but nothing worked.

So I sent an email to customer service, but I never got a reply. Then I tried chatting with a rep, but they kept leaving the chat before we could fix the problem. Finally, they told me to call in my order, but when I did, the phone rep wasn't much help either. They just suggested that I try ordering online again, even though I had already told them that wasn't working. And to make matters worse, when I tried to order over the phone, some of the items I wanted weren't even available, even though they were showing up as available online!

Overall, it was a pretty terrible experience. I wouldn't recommend shopping at Foot Locker if you're looking for an easy, stress-free experience.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Foot Locker customer service

Phone numbers

1 800 991 6815 +1 (715) 261-9588 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Foot Locker?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Foot Locker Customer Service. Initial Foot Locker complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Foot Locker above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Foot Locker. Discuss the issues you have had with Foot Locker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.