Resolved www.Nikegreatwall.combeware!!!

Don't you ever order from them!! They have gotten my money, now it's already 3 months passed and I can't reach them - no order, no money back - nothing! Stay clear of them!

• Jr
    JRputah May 19, 2011

I bought from them about 2 months ago, i bought a pair of nike shox and 3 pair of oakleys, I ordered on a thursday and got my stuff within a week, I paid paypal so if they did rip me off then i could get my money back, i Paid 40 for the shoes ans 14 a pair on the glasses and 21 shipping, when i got my order I was missing one pair of glasses and one pair was broke, so i got one pair and it was the wrong color, the shoes are defently fake as hell and so are the glasses. I have worn the shoes every day since i got them and they are not the worst pair of shoes i have even worn but far from the best, the sole has already started to peel off and the yellow has turned to black, so for 40 bucks it is a toss up but i do not think i will buy from again, and with the glasses i sent an email and had a refund for 2 pair within hours

• Mo
    monica holland Jun 01, 2011

i odered some kicks last nite an i think i been robbed

• Ve
    venni Aug 21, 2012

i ordered 2 pair of air jordans from them last month and it ain't nonthing wrong with them. but i guess u can't please everybody

• Sh
    shalitha ross Aug 19, 2013

I have order a pair of shoes never got them and they have my money thats my kids money for there shoes. I want my money back or my shoes. I can be contacted at (225)288-7178.

• Sh
    shalitharosssr. Aug 19, 2013

I want my money or my shoes becausae i order a pair a of shoeset and they haven't came yet.

• Cs
    cstagg Aug 25, 2013

I placed an order of over $200 it has been over 40 days since they said they would refund me as they didn't have any of the stock I requested I still have not got my refund and continue to get mucked around via emails. Would strongly recommend no one to order through this company.!

• Mi
    Michael Beasley Oct 10, 2013

Oh ### cuz, this ### is th muther ###in ###... like no ###... dis will change your life. 3 pairs of lebrons for 80 dollars