Having problems with UnderArmour?

UnderArmour Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UnderArmour Customer Service. Initial UnderArmour complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UnderArmour above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UnderArmour. Discuss the issues you have had with UnderArmour and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UnderArmour Complaints & Reviews

UnderArmourStore manager uncalled for behavior

I would just like to file a conplaint regarding an uncalled behavior to a store manager in Under Armour Hagerstown Outlet named Mr. Cory Shank. This incident happened today March 6, 2021 at 1 pm. I first ask a store lady where i can find a Respect. She politely assisted me. As i was looking this Mr Cory Shank standing a few steps away from me with 2 of his salesperson. He walked infront of me but with this hangers of respect items between us. He was so tall & me with a 4'9 height that he would't see me. He approached & told me me "STEALING". He walked beside me seeing nothing. That time i was already trembling & told him what did you tell me 2x asking him. & he said "i was just joking because i heard the alarm". As a store manager will you treat a customer like that. Is it because i am an asian a Filipino! I was so upset, trembling & my blood pressure went up. I cannot tolerate this misbehavior. Please train your employees because it will affect your company. I am an avid fan of under armour. I am from Gaithersburg but went all the way to hagerstown because that is where i can find the product i am looking for. But now i wont be coming to that place again as long as he is there. Just a last note "GET RID OF YOUR BAD EGGS"' Thank you so much.

UnderArmourPoor customer service during pandemic

Elderly mum bought clothing for Christmas in October - was unable to try on until Christmas didn't fit - been unable to reach anyone by phone have had a string of emails for mints told initially that only 30 day warranty kept complaining and was messed about by a poor customer service department who then said that although the company had revised their refund policy during the pandemic it was now too late for a refund or replacement even though I had contacted them well before the three month period this had now expired so tough I lose.
    I was then messed about with phone calls allegedly no one was able to hear me when I answered.
    I find my treatment totally unacceptable
    I would really appreciate a more considered response to reflect the current circumstances within the pandemic
    Sonja Hughes

Jan 22, 2021

UnderArmour — In-store service complaint

I visted the UA store on Jan 21, 2021 at the Grapevine Mills Outlet Mall in Grapevine, TX at approximately...

Dec 02, 2020

Under Armour — Women's base layer 3.0

Dear Sir/Madam, I called the OKC city Under Amour outlet store on Monday November 30, 2020, and spoke to an...

Oct 26, 2020

UnderArmour — Valsetz boots

Item was purchased around september 2019. Not able to get the exact date because this company wiped out every...

Under ArmourV neck t shirt dri fit

In august my daughter bout me a ua v neck blue t shirt dri fit. After 1 wearing I wased it according to directions on label. The ua logo was peeling off. I called us consumer complaint dept and was told since I had no receipt I could only get a digital coupon. I was sent a mailing label and returned the shirt. It was received on august 13th I believe. I had not gotten any coupon I mail or email. I called again and went thru the same thing. Promised a dicital coupon. Nope still none. So did it again told same thing. Now it is oct. And nothing please help. Either send me a digital coupon or return my paid for short

Alex lepore
      130 smith st
      Deer park ny 11729
      [protected]@aol.com
      [protected]
      Deer park ny 11729

Sep 29, 2020

UnderArmour — [protected]

I purchased a sportsmask after receiving a "store measurement " from the in-store associate. The...

Under ArmourCoupon/discounts

I tried to use my coupon that I had earned with a prior purchase. It tried to purchase masks. The coupon was for purchase of $50 or more $10 off. The coupon had no exclusions. Was told the coupon could not be applied because I was not a military or first responder at the store. I chatted with customer service and was told I could if I ordered by phone. Called to order and was told I could not use the coupon. They refused. They do not support essential workers.

Coupon/discounts

UnderArmourRunning shoes, charged pursuit order number p-[protected]

I placed this order on July 9, 2020. I still haven't received the shoes. On August 18, 2020, I spoke with Kyla Nycelle Bolante from customer service. I explained the situation and she told me the shoes would be re-ordered. I never received an e-mail with a new order number, nothing! On 24 August, I spoke with a male employee who informed me the shoes were not re-ordered and he will re-order them. Yet again, I haven't received any confirmation e-mail with a new order number. I thought Under Armour was a credible and trustworthy organization, apparently not. Your customer service personnel are deceptive and totally worthless. I want my shoes and don't appreciate being ripped off.

Jerry Kehrt
          [protected]

UnderArmour#p-[protected]. gift card for $ 200 not received by receiptient. my (sender) bank account already debited for $ 200. what is the situation please?

I got this message after paying $ 200 on your site.
            MAHESH!
            You just gave the ultimate UA gift! We got your order #P-[protected] and we'll make sure it gets delivered right on time.

It has not been delivered. I spoke to your office today, got only a reference number for my call, but no answer.
            My order number #P-[protected].

P{lease let me know the position. Thank you.

Jan 24, 2020

Under Armour — customer service

Dear UA, I am so upset with your customer service that I am pretty sure that even this message will be...

Dec 31, 2019

UnderArmour — deducting usd259.89 from my account without giving me the products

On 18th of Dec. around 9pm I paid USD259.89 in Under Armour store in Elizabeth mall new Jersey. After I...

Nov 09, 2019

Under Armour — ua football cleats suck!!!

My youngest son plays football. As a youth, he typically wore Nike cleats, and they wore beautifully until he...

UnderArmourlack of order!!!

I am beyond unhappy with UA!!! I placed my order on 10/18 and received confirmation I would receive my products Thu, 10/24 - Mon, 10/28. It is 11/5 and I have NOTHING!!!
              I did a live chat on 10/29 and was told I'd receive a replacement shipment by 11/1...STILL I HAVE NOTHING!!
              I called today and informed my order still has not been sent!
              Ordered 10/18
              UA received payment 10/23
              11/5 NOTHING
              No matter how popular the clothing is with kids, parents will not tolerate this lack of service!!
              I currently have a 13yo boy walking around New England without a coat because of UA!!
              I'm beyond angry/frustrated/extremely disappointed that 18 days after placing the order I have NOTHING!!
              Nancy

UnderArmourfootball gloves

My Latisha boykin my email address is [protected]@gmail.com on 8/28/2019 I bought my son football gloves he only had two games I paid 53.76 for the gloves my son can no longer used them on the 2nd game they rip on the side finger out. 53.76 maybe not lots money for some people but to me that's money I don't have to give away I have six boys that play sports I spend lots money I'm so disappointed

UnderArmourbackpack

I purchased a backpack and the tag said limited lifetime warranty. I contacted UA customer service and was told they no longer honor this warranty. I have submitted this same request in the past and received a prorated credit towards a new bag. I was told this was no longer the case even though I had my receipt as well as the tag from the bag stating the warranty. I understand the prorated credit amount but was not even given this option. I am very disappointed and it will changed my future purchases of UA gear. This is not acceptable from a company so large and with merchandise so expensive. We pay for the quality and when it doesn't hold up it should be made right with the customer.

UnderArmourcustomer service

First and foremost, I am a first time buyer, that used your online store. Last week, I purchased a pair of Ua Spotlight MC spikes. I mistakenly purchased black instead of red spikes and immediately recognized my error and quickly tried to cancel my order. Unfortunately, it was processed. This is where I will never purchase another item based on the poor customer service I was provided. First, UA does not have a feature to edit your order, which would have avoided my aggravation. Secondly, the same day of my purchase and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes, I decided to request a call back not once but twice. But didnt recieve any callback. I then proceeded to send two messages from your online support. Nothing. In addition, I called back only to stay on the phone for nearly an hour and a half on my ride home from work. Secondly, the same day of my purchase and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes, I decided to request a call back not once but twice. But didnt recieve any callback. I then proceeded to send two messages from your online support. Nothing. In addition, I called back only to stay on the phone for nearly an hour and a half on my ride home from work. On Monday 8/26/2019 my 5th attempt finally got though. Csr rep stated that the spikes that was purchased in error could be returned and the correct colored spikes could be purchased. He apologized and offered expidited shipping due to my time constraints and deadlines. I asked for the Csr to wait while I located my card and when I got back to the phone no one was there. Poor Customer relations. How does the purchased spikes get to my house within 5 to 7 business days and I couldn't even contact someone that could help me. Lastly, today again in the phone wanting to purchase from 9am to now 3pm. I finally recieve a call back. Colored spikes could be purchased. He apologized and offered expidited shipping due to my time constraints and deadlines. I asked for the Csr to wait while I located my card and when I got back to the phone no one was there. Poor Customer relations. How does the purchased spikes get to my house within 5 to 7 business days and I couldn't even contact someone that could help me. Lastly, today again in the phone wanting to purchase from 9am to now 3pm. I finally recieve a call back.

UnderArmourunder amour joggers

I bought Under Armour joggers from Dunham's in Meadville, Pa in May 2019 for my son. He only wore them a handful of times before the weather was too warm for joggers. After a few washes on cold with other black joggers, they are so faded they look old and gray. Theses joggers cost $55.00 a piece and shoul last longer than 4 to 5 washes, 3-4 months. I'm very unhappy with this product, especially since my son only wears under armpit hoodies and pants.

Under Armourathletic shoes

I bought a pair of black charge shoes from kohls and have worn them 3 times and the back of the right shoe has collapsed and will not return to shape very dissappointed in the quality of this shoe I don't abuse them they still look brand new seems like a waste of $60 guess this is why I usually buy Nike this was my first and last pair of under armour shoes

Under Armourboots valsetz

The boots I bought to work at a prison. The first time the boots got wet, all the thread began to rot and the boot is literally falling apart. All the pieces are coming unsewn. I've tried the shoegoo to keep everything together, but isn't sticking to the boot. The boots are the best feeling boots I ever had. Just wish they lasted longer than 6 months. 128.00 for a 6month pair of boots sucks in the wallet!!