Newsub Magazine Services / Unwanted automatic continuance of subscriptions
Received a notice that unwanted magazine subscriptions would be continued and charged to my credit card without my authorization. This came from NewSub Magazine Services, LLC, C/O Processing Center, PO Box 30468, Salt Lake City UT 84130.
In trying to cancel all subscriptions I was forced to listen to numerous sales pitches. It took about twenty minutes to cancel three magazines, but the instructions were very confusing and irritating.
I finally did receive confirmation numbers for the three magazines. Very questionable business practice.
If someone doesn't have either the patience or skills to thrash thru their nonsense, they will be charged as indicated.
I have notified my Better Business Bureau. Very fraudulent practices. It Stinks!
More Newsub Magazine Services Complaints & Reviews
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - magazine renewal 
- Newsub Magazine Services - Terrible experience! 
- SynapseConnect - auto renewal of subscriptions 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - cancelation 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - forced auto renewal 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - automatic renewal of trial magazines at a high rate 
- SynapseConnect, Inc - magazine subscription ordering/renewal/cancellation co.
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - unsolicited magazine subscriptions
- SynapseConnect - automatic magazine renewal service 
- SynapseConnect - unauthorized credit card charges