[Resolved] Newegg.com / failure to receive goods
Last winter I ordered an Iomega external hard drive from newegg.com. It never arrived at my house, which is in a fairly rural area. However, we have pretty good service from all the normal delivery carriers. I contacted newegg.com, but only by email as they have no phone lines, meaning no one to speak to. This hard drive cost me about $80.00, which I desperately needed as my old laptop was dying and I needed to save a bunch of files fast. They claimed that it was delivered to my house, which it never was. Somehow I got wrangled into ordering another one, while I was told that they would initiate a search or some sort of nonsense for the one that I never received. My credit card was billed twice, and I only have one hard drive. I will never order from them again.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2010
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To clarify Newegg.com has not only offers customer service phone lines ( listed on our website 1800-390-1119) but also provides live chat and email contacts for immediate assistance. I would love to correct this situation for you and will require the sales order number . I encourage you to please contact me at Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062. I'm sure we can provide a satisfactory resolution.
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - extremely frustrated w/ newegg's return policy 
- Newegg International - laptop purchase
- Newegg International - graphic card rtx 2070
- [Resolved] Newegg International - shipping
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - products and customer service