[Resolved] Newegg.com / failure to receive goods

1 New York, NY, United States

Last winter I ordered an Iomega external hard drive from newegg.com. It never arrived at my house, which is in a fairly rural area. However, we have pretty good service from all the normal delivery carriers. I contacted newegg.com, but only by email as they have no phone lines, meaning no one to speak to. This hard drive cost me about $80.00, which I desperately needed as my old laptop was dying and I needed to save a bunch of files fast. They claimed that it was delivered to my house, which it never was. Somehow I got wrangled into ordering another one, while I was told that they would initiate a search or some sort of nonsense for the one that I never received. My credit card was billed twice, and I only have one hard drive. I will never order from them again.

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2010

Dear richtaber,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To clarify Newegg.com has not only offers customer service phone lines ( listed on our website 1800-390-1119) but also provides live chat and email contacts for immediate assistance. I would love to correct this situation for you and will require the sales order number . I encourage you to please contact me at Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062. I'm sure we can provide a satisfactory resolution.

Newegg.com