Network Solutions / billing fraud
Network Solutions is deceptive and dishonest in its billing practices. They have overcharged us and double charged us for services over and over again. We got fed up with problems and the bureaucratic response to our complaints. I had to argue with no less than 5 different managers over weeks to get credited for $1200 in overcharges. It was a nightmare.
Anytime you allow an autorenewal you have to make very sure you cancel and get it in email. They will deliberately cancel it by phone and then continue to charge you until you call and complain then they will say did you write the ticket number down because we don't have any record of your cancellation. Its a scam and it cost me a lot of money.
They basically always fall back on "according to our terms of service" ie. the fine print you never read we cannot give you a refund because we don't have a record of the cancellation. It is a complete scam and I am reporting them to the FTC.
Any other customers who have been scammed by network solutions should also contact the Federal Trade Commission and file a formal complaint on www.ftc.gov It is very easy to file the complaint and there are obviously many network solutions victims who have complained about their deceptive and fraudulent billing practices. Let's blow the whistle on network solutions and prevent other consumers from being victimized.
More Network Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Network Solutions - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Network Solutions - support
- Network Solutions - scammers
- Network Solutions - company treats me like cheap commodity! 
- Network Solutions - bad service 
- Network Solutions - ecommerce
- NetworkSolutions.com Network Solutions - credit card charges unauthorized
- Network Solutions - udagroup.com hosting
- Network Solutions - email
- Network Solutions - webmail service