[Resolved] Netspend / my account is locked or doesn't exist.

5 United States

I just had a deposit made into my account this even and it says that that my information was invalid. I made some withdrawals because I had to pay my rent and it only take a certain amount out each transaction. I have to pay my rent or else I get evicted so please fix this problem unless y'all have a bank in my area to go to. I know y'all charge a fee each month but that doesn't mean you lock my account out. It's my money and if they were a problem I would contact y'all plus I need information on this direct deposit information as well and I hope it's not my social security benefits either. Please inform me on what's going on and yes will be contacting the agency and transfer my funds to another account. This is ridiculous and I never had a problem out of this ever. I know y'all are monitoring but if that's the case email me or call if y'all think something is suspicious. Don't just lock the account out for you own sakes. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Mar 30, 2017

Hello,
    We apologize to hear about your experience.. As these reviews are anonymous, can you please contact us at [protected]@netspend.com and provide some account information? This will enable us to locate your account and address this issue.

Thanks,