[Resolved] Netspend / credit card
I filed a complaint on November 2nd 2017 because I was incarcerated between October 12th to October 31st and when I got released I realized my house was robbed and I turned in my cards and stolen I look at my account and on the 26th of October while I was still in angelle when my card was being used on October 26th at an ATM I do not know how they got my PIN number but NetSpend and refusing to credit me that and it was my kids Social Security money that was on the Cardinals and I've lost my house and I've lost my car because of them and I also should proof that I was in jail on October 26th when my car was being debited $1, 100 cash out of an ATM in Springfield Missouri police report in Springfield Missouri I also filed with the sheriff's department in Buffalo Missouri for my house being robbed
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 21, 2017
We regret to hear that you have experienced some issues with our service. When investigating dispute claims reported by our cardholders we adhere to the processes as defined in both Regulation E and in Netspend cardholder agreements that customers receive when opening an account.
Please email [protected]@netspend.com and we will be happy to look further into this.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them 
- Netspend - complaints 
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it. 
- Netspend Corporation - debit card