[Resolved] Netspend / credit card

I filed a complaint on November 2nd 2017 because I was incarcerated between October 12th to October 31st and when I got released I realized my house was robbed and I turned in my cards and stolen I look at my account and on the 26th of October while I was still in angelle when my card was being used on October 26th at an ATM I do not know how they got my PIN number but NetSpend and refusing to credit me that and it was my kids Social Security money that was on the Cardinals and I've lost my house and I've lost my car because of them and I also should proof that I was in jail on October 26th when my car was being debited $1, 100 cash out of an ATM in Springfield Missouri police report in Springfield Missouri I also filed with the sheriff's department in Buffalo Missouri for my house being robbed

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 21, 2017

We regret to hear that you have experienced some issues with our service. When investigating dispute claims reported by our cardholders we adhere to the processes as defined in both Regulation E and in Netspend cardholder agreements that customers receive when opening an account.

Please email [protected]@netspend.com and we will be happy to look further into this.

Netspend