NetSpend / dont do directdeposit

I have had netspend since 2005 and thought, that I could turst them. However I have never been so dissappointed. The 1st problem I had was making a purchase @ a store the info came sayin bank unavaiable when the purchase was for $25.00 and my account had over $250.00 that posted over 5days before the next problem started with direct directdeposit that shows up like 2days late when calling to speak with a manager @ netspend his answer to my ??? Was they have received very large amounts new customer wanting directdeposit so that could be the problem keep in mind I have been with this company for 4 years and this the answer he gives me it's 12pm my time and no deposit yet this is payday friday...

Te

Comments

• Xo
      27th of Jun, 2009

Sometimes the problem isn't with the card or the corporation itself.

Sometimes it has to do with when your company allows that money to go out.

It varies at different places, and it might be worth a stop by H.R or a call to your corporate headquarters to make sure it's not them.

If it truly isn't them, then at least you can go to netspend and tell them that it is indeed their problem. Your company may even be willing to talk to them on your behalf, since getting paid funds is important to their employees. But start with the company, because everyone's policies are different.

• Da
      9th of Jul, 2009

I have been using Netspend since 2006 and have had direct deposit with them for about as long. I have never once gotten a late direct deposit. In fact, the direct deposit is usually credited literally as soon as it arrives and is released from my employer. I have nothing but good experiences with them with the exception of the extra 15% autorized when you rent a car.. But that extra 15% is immediately returned once you complete the transaction with the car rental company.