Netflix / dvd shipments

1 Yankeetown, FL, United States

I moved from Miami Beach, Florida to Yankeetown Florida, to a city that had less people, than our city block had. I was amazed, and so proud of Netflix that I was still able to mail a DVD in on Monday, and get a replacement by Wednesday. Then, Netflix cut out Saturday deliveries, so on holidays, you lost a weeks worth of deliveries. This week, I mailed them in on Monday, it made it to Netflix on Wednesday, and now it is Thursday, and still no DVD. I am wondering if I will get it on Friday or Saturday, a whole business week, to ship a DVD, in state. Since I now receive half of what I originally received, when I originally joined, shouldn't I be paying half the price? I am one of those that like to feel and read real books and newspapers. I like the better control I have over stopping and rewinding the DVD, instead of streaming, when you press rewind, and it goes back 10 minutes and then fast forwards 20 minutes. Normally companies improve over the decades that they are in business. Those that don't improve or decline in service, usually fail and disappear. I have always been a huge Netflix fan, and big booster. Will I be moving to Amazon Prime soon, and will I soon only be dealing with Amazon, for all my necessities! They keep improving and offering more. Netflix is moving in the opposite direction!
Horrors!