Netflix / chelsea handler the bigot

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

My best friend has an accent. He is a intelligent, smart person who speaks 4 languages fluently. I think it would be funny if Chelsea Handler makes fun of my friend for no reason. Oh Wait, Chelsea thinks it is okay to mock and humiliate Melanie Trump's accent even though she is educated and multi-lingual.

Fire Chelsea Handler the bigot. She is not funny, nobody watches her shows, and mean spirited bigotry has no place here. If you cannot fire her, or she cannot issue an apology then I am canceling my Netflix.

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

Ss
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Po
      27th of Jan, 2017

Please go ahead and cancel your service if this is how you feel. Not everyone feels the way you do and if the show is still available on Netflix that means it has some level of popularity. She also has a cable television show. While I am not a fan, I know many people who are.

I'm sure Netflix employees would be happy to see you go.

• Ri
      9th of Feb, 2017

I couldn't agree with you more. Melania Trump is fluent in French, Italian, German, English and Slovene. Chelsea Handler is fluent in racism and xenophobia. She was the perfect liberal cretin to lead the Women's March.