Netflix / big mouth

United States Review updated:

I have just learned of the show Big Mouth being shown on Netflix and watched some video of an episode. I am shocked that anyone would think this is appropriate for teens and even more shocked that it has made it's way onto our TV. Our children can no longer remain innocent due in part to shows like this. Please, please, please take this show off the air. It is disgusting and vulgar. I am a grandmother of 6 and am ready to rally other grandparents to stand their ground. I will not pay a cent more to have Netflix in my home. Please someone with a conscience or morals, please take a stand and take this show off the air.

Dg
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      Oct 30, 2018

I was just getting ready to send them an email about this very thing. It's horrific!

Nov 25, 2018

hey! are you really complaining to this company about Big Mouth well.. its pretty sad because

1. if you look up it says it is a adult-animated comedy series that explores the teenage adventures of puberty.

2. it tells you right then and there at the top of the screen before you even put the show on that is TV-MA.

3.if you think that your grandchildren ( from the ages of 10 to 12 or maybe even 13) shouldn't be watching the show keep an eye on what they're watching or if they are little set up a child account so that they only see age appropriate content.