Net10 Cell Phone / problems with adding airtime online!

1 9700 N.W. 112th AveMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-836-2368

I've had problems changing the "My Account" information for some time now. I had suggested that they add an option of being able to add 150 minutes only. They did for awhile, but now they don't have the options. Now, when you go to the site, it says you can add 50, 100 or 150 minutes to your cell phone monthly automatically! But when I log in to "My account" it doesn't show this lower amount of 50 or 100 minutes, just 150 minutes. Now, I tried to up date my subscriptions, but it tells me that I've timed out on the site and have to relog in. I called customer service and it tells me that I have to call back at certain times of the day and week to get a hold of them. This is terrible. When I want to add minutes, I need to add right then! Now wait until "Monday" to "get it done"! It seems that they would get 24/7 tech support to help out, but they don't.

I admit, that the service that they provide of giving one a dime a minute rate is great! But the customer service is terrible. When you do call, you get an operator, I think, outside the USA, not in America because their english is not very discernible to talk to them.

If you need a service that is cheap, get Net10, but don't expect any great customer service. It's part of the Tracfone company, need I say more...

Comments

• Je
      29th of Apr, 2008

I am verry disapointed that I can't download games to my phone. I have been giving a lot of thought to switching back to Boost mobile.It's more expensive, but may be worth it.

• He
      5th of Jul, 2008

i purchased a net 10 phone today i called and activated today, but still can not figure out what my phone number is and it shows no min.

• Se
      10th of Nov, 2008

net 10 phone activation is a nightmare. The website keeps saying that I have a serial number error and no other explanation about what I am doing wrong even though I am typing the information such as the serial number correctly. It finally says I need to call their customer service. Hello? if I had a phone activated I would! And when I borrow someone else's phone and call them they are not open at night. Net 10 phone claims they are not evil, but in my opinion they are not evil but ###ed.

• Le
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I hate no nite time service airtime at night? whats up with this primitive stuff? What have i gotton myself into?