Net10 Cell Phone / problems with adding airtime online!
I've had problems changing the "My Account" information for some time now. I had suggested that they add an option of being able to add 150 minutes only. They did for awhile, but now they don't have the options. Now, when you go to the site, it says you can add 50, 100 or 150 minutes to your cell phone monthly automatically! But when I log in to "My account" it doesn't show this lower amount of 50 or 100 minutes, just 150 minutes. Now, I tried to up date my subscriptions, but it tells me that I've timed out on the site and have to relog in. I called customer service and it tells me that I have to call back at certain times of the day and week to get a hold of them. This is terrible. When I want to add minutes, I need to add right then! Now wait until "Monday" to "get it done"! It seems that they would get 24/7 tech support to help out, but they don't.
I admit, that the service that they provide of giving one a dime a minute rate is great! But the customer service is terrible. When you do call, you get an operator, I think, outside the USA, not in America because their english is not very discernible to talk to them.
If you need a service that is cheap, get Net10, but don't expect any great customer service. It's part of the Tracfone company, need I say more...
More Net10 Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- Net10 Wireless - phone purchase
- Net10 Wireless - net10 customer service 
- Net10 Wireless - bring you own phone 
- Net10 Wireless - net10 cell phone minutes stolen by company 
- Net10 Wireless - charged two times same bill now unregistered sim