NET10 / basically I was robbed on a corporatr level

1511 s. mills ave, Lodi, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2092246708 (was my# but my service is now disconnect-)ed

> So first of all the let me start with hello.>I'm a nice person. But I've gota talk to someone About this cuz I'm getting walked on. :-/...
> My name is Pennie Johnson... I'm just an average Joe. And I am getting thrown around by my tail and I'm begging u to help me.
> So 2 months ago this all began. My bill is due in 3 days and to tell u the truth if I have to pay for another month I won't be remaining with net10, which sux cuz I do enjoy some of ur qualities as a company.
> I bought and paid for a new SIM n 1 month service, unfortunately there was a problem with the activation with the card, I was on the phone for 1 hr with them the first time. N 3 hours on the pc trouble shooting my issue. They explained I had to go to target where I bought the card. So I did thatand the guest service lady spent 52 minutes on the phone explaining that their system was locked so she couldnt process an item that said activated on her side. They still did nothing. They gave me a fax number n requested I sent my reciept, the front, the back of the activation card and they gave me a reference number (that took 20 full minutes to retrieve) so that my case cud b reviewed. So I did that... NO RESPONSE at all and now my service is ending yet again and on still out 60.00 and now about 6 hours I've wasted ... Begging and pleading for what I paid for 2 full months ago. I have 4 kids. I can't even afford a phone. And then to lose my #.

At this point to me ... I think I'm owed more then just my months service. Cuz this has been a mess and u really need to speak to ur customer reps. Cuz I kno of 2 other people this same things happened to. Right in my home town.. I can just imagine how often this same problem arises else where...

NET10

Sm
May 5, 2014

Comments

• Be
      7th of May, 2014

I also had a Net 10 phone account and they ripped me off for one months service by refusing to refund. They gave me all kinds of run around and finally said they would not refund. Never could get my money from them.

• Ke
      30th of May, 2014

I paid my phone the Internet doesn't work I'm tired with it