Nestle India Limited Samalkha / do not give full p. f

1 India Review updated:

sir
My Name is sanjeet Kumar I am work at Nestle India Limited on contract basis on1-6-2006 to [protected] and my code No - N-171 & my P. F.

I work on under contract basisof compeny name Key Cee Enterprises New Delhi. I have work on 5 months & 5 days and my supervisior says
my Provident fund is cut on my payment of only 26 present attendence on every months and my income is 100 rs per day.
When I submit my P. F. farm to withdrawl my P. F. payment the attendence is only Four months. but I fill the form, but after 45 days my P. F. payment come on my account only 1344/-

But my P. F. cut on my salary on 12.5% so the total is 325 on every month on 26 days salary and do not submit government profit and I realease my P. F payment on 2008.

So my P. F. is more than 1344, so please solve my problem

He also disturbe my attendence on PF register. My attendence is 5 months 5 days, but he note the register on P. F. register only Four months
so please take strict action on my complaint

Comments

• Su
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Nestle - Polo
    India

A black unknown thing inside the polo mint ..

• Sc
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Nestle - advertisement

Due to you pulling advertisement from the Laura Ingraham show we will no longer buy your products. We will be encouraging others to follow suit. Boycotts work both ways. Stay out of the political crap and just sell products.

So long

20th of Aug, 2018
    Nestle - Advertising

After your treatment of Laura Ingram I am glad to see your stocks are down I will never use your products again.

• Ge

15th of Oct, 2018
    Nestle - Baby Ruth fun size
    Baraboo
    Wisconsin

I purchased a Mixed bag of Fun Size candy bars (Baby Ruth, Butterfingers, Crunch) on September 26, 2018 From my local Walmart. All of the Baby Ruth Bars are missing the peanuts some of them have had maybe 1 or 2 on the entire thing. I have pictures if needed - the Bag wasn't cheap at $14.97 is a little pricey for poorly / cheaply made candy bars

• Pr
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Nestle - Found a cockroach in Maggie Noddles pack
    Jorhat
    India

Dear All
    Today we found a cockroach inside Maggie Noddles pack. Need action urgently other will go to Consumer court.

Regards