Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods Logo

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods

Having problems with Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods?

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 266 2472 (United States)
+1 416 679 4200 (Canada, Head Office)
+1 450 433 1322 (Boisbriand, Canada)
222 Merchandise Mart Plz Ste 1300
Chicago, Illinois
United States - 60654-1103
Canadian Head Office
5055 Satellite Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5K7

Boisbriand Office
570 Boul. Cure Boivin, Boisbriand, Quebec J7G 2A7

Mexico
Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho № 138 Pisos 4 y 9, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, C.P. 11000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods Customer Service. Initial Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods. Discuss the issues you have had with Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods Complaints & Reviews

Conagra Brands / Conagra FoodsBirds eye steamfresh gold white corn carrots and asparagus

I purchased Birds Eye steamfresh gold and white corn carrots and asparagus 10.8 oz bag best by date September [protected] 3oh H3.. there was no asparagus in my product. There appears to be green beans in it but no asparagus. Is it possible for you to let me try the product again and possibly be able to have it with the correct ingredients in it. Thank you
Victoria Payton

Birds eye steamfresh gold white corn carrots and asparagus
Birds eye steamfresh gold white corn carrots and asparagus

• Cr
      Craig Cammelot Feb 15, 2021

In contacting ConAgra foods, reference " BANQUET POT PIES" CUSTOMER COMPLAINT OPERATOR WAS RUDE, CONDISENDING AND BLAINTLY RUDE!!! NEVER BUY A CONAGRA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN! INCLUDING REDI-WHIP, MARIE CALLENDER, DUNKIN HINES, ECT. MOST SHOCKIG THING???!!! THEIR HEADQUARTERS ARE IN INDIANAPOLIS, WHERE I RESIDE!!! FOR SHAME!!!

Conagra Brands / Conagra FoodsVlasic large dill pickles

My first complaint about this issue was 6 months ago. We purchased a large jar of your large Vlasic Dill Pickles from Walmart. The jar is only 2/3 full, AGAIN!! Your product promotion photos show a full jar!!
    First, you go to a smaller jar now this is an insult to those that religiously purchase this product weekly!!

Conagra Brands / Conagra FoodsVan camps beene weene

I purchased a Conagra Brand of Van Camps Beene Weene and took couple of bites then looked down and it had maggot larvae In it. This of course mad me sick to my stomach and throwing up. I have pictures of it and also checked the date no where near the date. I still have the can and all. This has mad me so paranoid of any canned foods I am opening.

Van camps beene weene

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodspf chang chicken pad thai single serve frozen dinner

This item while looked normal was extremely spicy. No where on the packaging did it say it was spicy in any way. After taking a few bites i found the spiciness to be too hot and inedible and had to throw it away. What if ppl cannot tolerate spiciness in their food for health reasons. this was very irresponsible of conagra foods. Dont they have quality control in their food system?

Conagra Brands / Conagra FoodsBeefaroni

We were running late last night, so I opened up two cans of Beefaroni for the kids. As I stirred it, I noticed a 3-inch clump that was not normal. Upon further inspection, it looked like mold. I immediately turned it off and made sandwiches instead. We need Con Agra Brands to be more careful please, so you don't make your customers sick.

I took pictures and set both cans aside. We did have trouble opening one can, since the tab broke off. Neither can was outdated.

Today, I called Con Agra Brands. The representative was polite, and cavalier. I gave her the numbers off both cans, but I'm not so sure she recorded them.

Beefaroni
          Beefaroni

Mar 08, 2020

Healthy Choice / Power Bowls — cuban-inspired pork

This is the third Healthy Choice Power Bowl I have tried. Before this item, I had microwaved the previou...

Conagra Brands / Conagra FoodsAlmond Milk Non Dairy Reddi Wip

I purchased a can of the almond milk reddi whip. I barely g got out one serving and it stopped working.

The can is marked as "improved dispensing" which to me says they have had issues and complaints like this before.

I don't see a way to contact Conagra customer service at all on the can or their website, but I would like to speak with someone about this and get a refund at minimum.

I purchased the can on 2/2/2020 from Shoprite for $3.99.

Almond Milk Non Dairy Reddi Wip
            Almond Milk Non Dairy Reddi Wip

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsact ii popcorn doesn't pop. 3 bags

Multiple bags in this box failed to pop. And, Yes we had it laid in the microwave correctly. My 14 year old son had 1 burn on him. My daughter, too. I (dad) tried it with the same microwave we used for years, and BLAM flat hot bag. You can clearly see the Buy before date is November 2020. Bags were sealed up to the moment we cooked them.
              Please advise how I should proceed.

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsact 2 kettle corn popcorn

I bought 2 boxes of Act 2 kettle corn popcorn and I full box each bag does not pop and some only popped a little. I am very dissatisfied because we love Act 2 kettle popcorn and have never had issues before. One box has a date of October 07 2020 and the second box has a date of October 07 2020. Both boxes are the 18 count pantry boxes. I would greatly appreciate anything that you could do to resolve this issue as I am very dissatisfied with your product.

Oct 08, 2019

Conagra — slim jim

I recently purchased a snack size box of Slim Jim's, 14-0.28 oz sticks, that had a very bad taste. The stick...

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsdavid sunflower seeds

My wife recently purchased a 16 oz. (1lb) bag of Original Jumbo seeds from Wal Mart. I have eaten 3 handfuls of the seeds and each handful contained seeds that taste burned or over roasted. I am hesitant to eat any more of them let alone serve them at an upcoming party. It's not as if this is the first time we have chosen your brand of seeds so it's not a matter of brand dissatisfaction. The expiration date is May 17 2020 which tells me it's not a matter of freshness...just the initial preparation. Your help with this matter will be greatly appreciated. Dan...my contact address is 400 15th Ave No. Onalaska, Wi. 54650

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsreddi wip coconut and almond whip cream

I have purchase 2 cans of coconut and 3 of your almond whip cream. I give up. I am luck to get 3-4 servings from each can and product is completed wasted because I can't get whip cream to dispense. The worse part is I keep looking to find a way to contact you directly and you don't even list a contact on the product itself. I have looked at other complaints identical to mine on this site and none Zero show as resolved.

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsnon dairy almond milk reddi whip

I have purchased 3 cans. I only get a few servings from each can and it quits working. So frustrating to spend money and be cheated. The product taste is great, but is being ruined by a faulty delivery system. The Complaints are all over the internet. Better wise up and fix it and reimburse customers and put it into a tub instead of a spray. It is one of the keto friendly options that is actually good.

non dairy almond milk reddi whip
                      non dairy almond milk reddi whip

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsmega bowls

I recently purchased three types of MEGA BOWLS. One was inedible and I threw it out. One was acceptable. One was partially edible by selecting only those parts that were edible, and then only when drenched in sour cream. The problem was the pepper content. Pepper was the only flavor that was detectable. I don't care for pepper, it is just a cover up for bad food. At the very least, you should have a prominent warning on the package that the pepper content is high and that no other flavoring was used. I know some people like pepper, but many don't and you should have the courtesy to let the buyer know.

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsreddi whip coconut whip cream

This is my second time purchasing reddi whip coconut whip cream and both times I had to throw the whole can away because absolutely nothing comes out. Instead of whip cream coming out, liquid just comes out under the nozzle. I literally just bought it and haven't even used it up until now. I have not had this problem with regular whip cream brands.Waste of my money and time.

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsorville redenbacker's

I bought this orville redenbacker's popcorn and all the packages had butter oozing out of them (dried oozing butter). See attached pictures. When I tried to pop a bag it split open and I had popcorn all over my microwave that spilled out when the microwave door opened. Would appreciate compensation for this box of popcorn that I was very disappointed in.
                            I admit I usually buy pop secret but just on a whim decided to buy orville redenbacker's. I would definitely like to try it again.

My name is maryann smart
                            E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                            Bought the popcorn in december 2018
                            Bought at kroger in roseville michigan

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods — coconut milk reddi whip

First of all, I LOVE the coconut milk concept. I bought 2 cans at first sight, however, I only got one single...

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods — former employee

I am a former employee at Conagra in Russellville, AR. I worked there for almost 6 months until I received...

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foods — chicken pot pie

I cooked the chicken pot pie in my microwave as instructed on the instructions. It did not tell me to remove...

Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodsbanquet turkey meal

Just wanted to let you know I bought 2 turkey meals on Saturday 9/29/18. Made them today and they are disgusting. The meat was dark btown. I've eaten these before and the meat was always white and moist. This has turned me off from ever buying your product again. Your product use to be good but now its I don't know what word to use bad, yuk, disgusting etc.
                              The best if used by date is Jan 21 202 also has [protected] 09 12:33 P9

• To
                                  Toni Eberhart Nov 10, 2018

I agree 100% we used to love these and they are different!