Nestle India Limited Samalkhado not give full p. f

S

sir
My Name is sanjeet Kumar I am work at Nestle India Limited on contract basis on1-6-2006 to [protected] and my code No - N-171 & my P. F.

I work on under contract basisof compeny name Key Cee Enterprises New Delhi. I have work on 5 months & 5 days and my supervisior says
my Provident fund is cut on my payment of only 26 present attendence on every months and my income is 100 rs per day.
When I submit my P. F. farm to withdrawl my P. F. payment the attendence is only Four months. but I fill the form, but after 45 days my P. F. payment come on my account only 1344/-

But my P. F. cut on my salary on 12.5% so the total is 325 on every month on 26 days salary and do not submit government profit and I realease my P. F payment on 2008.

So my P. F. is more than 1344, so please solve my problem

He also disturbe my attendence on PF register. My attendence is 5 months 5 days, but he note the register on P. F. register only Four months
so please take strict action on my complaint

• Sh
    ShahzadAhmad741 Oct 01, 2019

I need Stock of the nestle please deliver stock from company personally from head office.
    [protected]
    Chowk Sarwar Shaheed (C.S.S) District Muzafargarh Punjab .

CherieDee Aug 14, 2019

Hi i purchased a box of nestle quality street chocolates from my local woolworths store. I was quite disappointed to find only one of the new flavor chocolate caramel browine in the entire box. An excessive amount of toffee penny and toffee finger. The box is not evenly sorted. Extremely annoying considering they are not cheap boxes of chocolates.

• Za
    zaGolfNut Aug 04, 2019

I purchased the new 300g (as opposed to standard 200g) "Extra Vallue" refill resealable pouch today.
    Purchased at Pick N Pay in Midrand News, Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
    I opened it and emptied into an empty 200g bottle, expecting to fill one and a half empty bottles.
    It barely filled one.!

What a total rip-off!!

• Em
    emma stewart Jul 28, 2019

Hi, I am regular coffee mate drinker of 20+ years, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed several of the last few tins purchased over the past 10 months have been unsuitable for use and I've had to discard and purchase new tins, it has been different which causes the coffee to look like its curdled and unpleasant to drink...
    kind regards Emma

• Pr
    Pranjal Sarma Oct 23, 2018

Dear All
    Today we found a cockroach inside Maggie Noddles pack. Need action urgently other will go to Consumer court.

Regards
    Pranjal P Sarma
    [protected]

Sandi Fazi Rohlwing Oct 15, 2018

I purchased a Mixed bag of Fun Size candy bars (Baby Ruth, Butterfingers, Crunch) on September 26, 2018 From my local Walmart. All of the Baby Ruth Bars are missing the peanuts some of them have had maybe 1 or 2 on the entire thing. I have pictures if needed - the Bag wasn't cheap at $14.97 is a little pricey for poorly / cheaply made candy bars

• Ge
    Geelong Sep 18, 2018

Bought expire date chocolate

Jamal Ghammashi Aug 20, 2018

After your treatment of Laura Ingram I am glad to see your stocks are down I will never use your products again.

• Sc
    scott wagley Aug 20, 2018

Due to you pulling advertisement from the Laura Ingraham show we will no longer buy your products. We will be encouraging others to follow suit. Boycotts work both ways. Stay out of the political crap and just sell products.

So long

• Su
    Subramaniam.nkdr Aug 14, 2018

A black unknown thing inside the polo mint ..