Menu
Nestle
reviews & complaints

Nestle
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

105 complaints
18 resolved 87 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nestle. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
8:12 am EDT

Nestle - hiring process

In March of this year, i received a response from Nestle waters about an application I had submitted 6 weeks earlier. I spoke with the recruiter who was based in NJ and set up a phone interview. The interview took 20 min and I thought it went well. We then set up a face to face interview with the hiring managers in the area which took about an hour. I was told by both of the interviewers that I would be hearing back from them in two weeks. Two weeks went by and I didn't hear back from them so I called the recruiter to see about my status. She did not answer her messages. I called again a week later and still no response. Mind you, ( she usually returned my calls before I interviewed). After the 4th week, I sent an email asking about my status and also received no response. Basically, I gave them my time and effort and followed through on my part of the hiring process while they decided not to do the same. I have since moved on and thankfully no regrets. However, I wanted to get it out there about Nestle waters and their poor business practices towards future/possible employees. If I would have received a response telling me I was not chosen or an email thanking me for applying, but did not get chosen, I would have respected the decision despite any disappointment. It is common for companies to respond to applicants via email thanking them for applying, whether they get a chance to interview or not. This company advertises integrity and honesty and preaches it on their hiring website but do not have it themselves. For those of you who are interested in a career with Nestle waters, (speaking to the Houston, Beaumont, TX area folks), beware of the hiring managers and H.R. representatives...they do not practice what the company says they should preach! I have no respect for that company and I will not buy their products if I can help it. These folks are the face of the company's hiring process and do a terrible job of it. I think I deserved some consideration and courtesy and received neither.

1 comment
Sep 09, 2012 11:02 am EDT

that's true of many companies today, especially staffing firm like Aerotek, Adecco, and Medvec Resources. They do not have any professionalism. If you are over 50 years old forget about a job with any large corporation. Age discrimination is rampant and difficult to prove. Keep trying eventually you will hear from a decent company. Good luck in your job search.

P
5:08 am EDT

Nestle - rotten milk

I purchase nestle milks for my kids from my nearby grocery store I live in west Bengal kolkata, from a store called MORE I generally purchase in large quantity for the whole month together, however the store has given me puffed packet of milk which I noticed while using the pack, the store refused to replace the same.
I have trusted the brand as the best for my children however now it seems that I should think of changing my brand.
Hope to get response asap.
Regards
Piyali
piyali. [protected]@yahoo.in

1:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nestle - misbehavior by the staff

Dear CEO Nestle Pakistan
I am living in Askari-13 Adiala Road Rawalpindi.Today the distribution van FS-4226 came at my residence at about 1600 hrs.It was a load shedding hour. Mr Zain and Driver Zain ul Abideen started hitting my gate in a very idiotic and horrifying manner. I came out and showed my annoyance on their attitude. Both of them starting arguing with me .Just to avoid any further escalation I gave them the empty bottles along with Rs 1000/- . Both of them said" we dont have change, give us Rs510/- else we would leave.I replied you have the change in your hand, why are you lying.They replied that we have to deposit in the bank and this not our duty to keep change for every body". Then I told them That I will lodge a complaint against you .On this they threw all three bottles at my gate and ran away.
Respected, sir this is highly disgusting and not ignorable .I request your kind self to inquire the matter seriously. Not taking any action will render cease of entry in Askari Colonies.Looking for a caring response please.
Regards
Saleem Raza

L
7:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I absolutely love the Chocolate Raspberry creamer, not I cant find a single bottle anywhere. So I decided to look online, and lo and behold find that its been discontinued. I hope there is enough of an uproar about this to bring it back. There are plenty of others out there who love this kind as well. Please bring back the Chocolate Raspberry! PS I...

12:30 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Nestle water recently took over culligan bottled water service in our area (Newton nj) and after a few months of service I had to cancel the service due to financial hardship, I returned 5 empty bottles which I paid $7.00 deposit each and nestle will not refund that deposit money!

5:44 pm EST

Nestle - discontinued my favorite!!

My Favorite Flavor is "Chocolate Raspberry" and now I find that the Marketing mad men have Discontinued the product!
Go to the Coffee-Mate Facebook page and tell 'em what you think!
The people power of the internet can change company policy!
Thanks
Dan

C
8:16 pm EDT

Nestle - scam refund requesting personal info

I received the following email scam recently. Please address!

Ref no: rb/56b-672nf/uk
Batch: 458377jl/win
Nestle food plc promotions.

Finally today, we announce the winners of the nestle foods winnings
Programs held early this month 2011. Your personal e-mail address,
Attached to winning number [protected], with serial number [protected],
Consequently won in the tenth lottery category.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £420, 000. British pound
Sterling in cash credited to file ref no: rb/56b-672nf/uk and winning
Number [protected]. Selection process was carried out through random
Selection in our computerized email selection machine (Topaz) from a
Database of over 1, 000, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents
Of the world.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
From an exclusive list of 29, 000 e-mail addresses of individuals and
Corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search
From the internet. No ticket were sold but all email addresses were
Assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This
Is to encourage our prominent fans all over the world, we appreciate your
Supports and concerns over our products worldwide.

Your fund (Certified cashiers cheque) has been insured with your ref no:
Rb/56b-672nf/uk and winning number [protected]. To claim your winning
Prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for
Processing and remittance of your prize to you.

You are to reply with your information as stated below.in order to avoid
Unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your
Reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your claims
Officer. You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
Especially your ticket number and ballot number.

(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

Please note that you are to send the below information required to claim
Your winning prize:

1. Full name:...
2. Address:...
3. Nationality:...
4. Age:... Date of
Birth:...
5. Occupation:...
6. Phone:...
7. State of origin:... Country:...

Mr. Robert hooke.

Online coordinator.

© nestle food plc 2011

O
Sep 15, 2010 10:19 am EDT

When I opened up my delicious Aero and bit into it, I found blood inside, and lots of it. I sent it off for investigation, to find that it was... You should be disgusted with yourselves, Nestle, for allowing yourselves to buy milk from Africa's most...

Mar 15, 2010 7:50 am EDT

I have a research project about Nestle, I have send lots of mails to Nestle for my request about my questions and topics but I can't have any response!I have an awfully negative effect as a Nestle consumer and the negative effect will empress my project too.

Jun 18, 2014 12:04 am EDT

Hi,
We bought maggi pack of 6 few days back.When we opened it we found there wer only three maggi taste makers.Also, when we opened one of the tastemaker it has a fly in it.

Please take some action as Nestle is a very reputed company and this is not expected from it.

4:24 pm EDT

Nestle - Scam

from Nestlé UK Ltd UK Ltd
date Sat, Jul 4, 2009
subject JOB ALERT!
mailed-by gmail.com

Job alert!

Could you be the right person for this job offer? What if our judgment was wrong? You might want to try your hands on it but unfortunately we are only looking for professionals with exceptional expertise, highly spirited individuals who are ready to take up a rewarding challenge in the food and beverages company Nestle Uk Ltd at (London).

Bp, a well established and reputable company with rapidly growing wide network of outlets around the world, seeks to attract resourceful individuals craving for a refreshing opportunity yet characteristically possesses the skill and uprightness To excellently deliver amidst limited assistance.

Method of application- all interested candidates should reply via mail with updated resumes (cv) together with the required information below.- only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be short-listed whence consequently contacted.

Your full name:

list three job positions you wish to handle with the Nestle Uk Ltd:

present company were you are work and the job position held there:

ALL RESUMES SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO [protected]@london.com

T: +[protected]
T: +[protected]

5:19 pm EDT

Nestle - water delivery problems

Dear Sir, Our whole family is permanent customer of Nestle water. Problem is that your delivery van is not regular visiting at our home and we are facing too much problems without water. We complain several time at your service numbers but in vain. Also call the supervisor of that van. Visit day of your Van is Friday but they did not come at their appointed time. We are using a tap water from last 12 days and calling again and again to your service number but nobody solve our problem. We did not expect this from Nestle. Kindly help us and give us your good services to maintain our relations and Nestle’s name. I will keep waiting from your good response.

1:16 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The cerelac food was expired and there is a fake date as expiration but when I opened the item I saw the cerelac was expired

D
10:50 am EST

Nestle - nestle company cheating members by not sending the gifts for the points redeemed through its website&http://www.nestle.in/&

To whoever interested to know, how "NESTLE" treats the valuable members of the NESTLE KITCHEN, who spread the name and fame of NESTLE brand by way of recommending all!

Name: Deepak Shenoy K

NESTLE the reputed brand through its website "http://www.nestle.in/" invites the user to become member and collect the points by ref. it to their friends, reviewing the articles etc

Against for which the member can REDEEM the points when it crossed 2000 points (which is of a continuous processes) for which the Company states to send VALUABLE GIFTS!

But, for my redemption made a month ago, I didn’t recd the so called gifts yet!

I have mailed 'N' no of emails to the concerned authorities’ for which I have today received a call from +[protected] @ Gurgaon at 11:38 am to my mobile no stating that...,

“We don’t have enough stock of gifts and it’s only the complimentary wordings that our website holding and to info this we are calling to you!"

I was shocked to hear this from the reputed and branded company to which I (starting from my childhood days) respected the MOST!

I have already passed on the INFO to all whom I have recommended to this website and now to aware all the persons in general I am publishing the same since...

Anybody introducing oneself or other to the NESTLE KITCHEN be kindly glace what had happened to me and then decide whether one should introduce oneself or other to the Royal brand of NESTLE for taking considering only on the GIFT FACTOR?

10:05 pm EST

Nestle - bad services

Dear Sir,
Our whole family is permenant customer of Nestle water. Problem is that your delivery van is not regular visiting at our home and we are facing too much problems without water. We complain several time at your service numbers but in vain. Also call the supervisor of that van. Visit day of your Van is Friday but they did not come at their appointed time. We are using a tap water from last 12 days and calling again and again to your service number but nobody solve our problem.

We did not expect this from Nestle.

Kindly help us and give us your good services to maintain our relations and Nestle's name.
I will keep waiting from your good response.

Ahmad Nabi Ansari
P.I.B Colony,
Karachi, Pakistan
email ([protected]@gmail.com)
Contact # [protected]

V
Jul 10, 2014 10:53 pm EDT

Why does the bottle water taste like salt? Have you ever froze the bottle water. Try it so you can test the salt before it melts. I just bout 4 cases. Do i return it to the store in Phoenix AZ.

Jun 26, 2012 6:52 am EDT

DEAR SIR
MERA NAME SARDAR WAQAR HY MEIN NY 5 DAYS PEHLY NESTLE WATER KI BOOKING KRWAI THY LAKIN ABHI TK MUJHY PANI NHE MILA HELP LINE PER JUB CALL KARO TO WOH KEHTY HAINE K VANE AJJ VIST KARAY GY LAKIN VAN WALA NHE AATA AUR AIK DAFA VAN WALAY KI CALL BHI TO USS NAY KHA K USTAD G AUR YARA G MEIN PUNCH JAON GA AUR BUHT AJEEJ AJEEB LAFZ KEH KER FONE BAND KAR DYA
MERA CONTECT
ADRESS
SUN LIGHT DRY CLEANS
GUJAR MARKET
BRITISH HOMES RAWALPINDI HY

Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am EST

They sell nestle water at the supermarket!

3:47 pm EST

Nestle - nestle pure water is the dangrous for the human in the pakistan

To, the chairman nestle, company switzwerland

Sibject, your nsetle pure water in the pakistan
dangrous for the human,

dear chairman, i, muhammad ashraf arain disst mirpurkhas
sindh paksitan city jhudo, email, [protected]@live.com
cell [protected]
i and my family have used your pure nestle water since three years,
now we are lost over sleeping, pain in the headache and blood
pressure and hypothesis and patricia,
and lost many minerals in the over body, we are suffer in the troubling
the reason your nestle pure water, we have over blood test report and
laboratory test report of your water, we have lost over health through
your nestle pure water, so i shall go to the court against you and
press conferences to the electronics media. and proved that your
nestle pure water is the dangerous for the human in the future your, s
benne in the pakistan, immediately contact with me and satisfied me.
thanks,

Update by arain911
Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm EST

TO, THE CHAIRMAN NESTLE, COMPANY SWITZWERLAND

SIBJECT, YOUR NSETLE PURE WATER IN THE PAKISTAN
DANGROUS FOR THE HUMAN,

Dear chairman, I, muhammad ashraf arain disst mirpurkhas
Sindh paksitan city jhudo, email, [email protected]
Cell [protected]
I and my family have used your pure nestle water since three years,
Now we are lost over sleeping, pain in the headache and blood
Pressure and hypothesis and Patricia,
And lost many minerals in the over body, we are suffer in the troubling
The reason your nestle pure water, we have over blood test report and
Laboratory test report of your water, we have lost over health through
Your nestle pure water, so I shall go to the court against you and
Press conferences to the electronics media. And proved that your
Nestle pure water is the dangerous for the human in the future your, s
COMPANY NESTLE WILL BE,
Benne in the pakistan, immediately contact with me and satisfied me.
Thanks,

Oct 24, 2012 8:38 am EDT

Dear,

I once launched a complaint to Nestle in 2010. They replied in a very nasty manner. They kidnapped me for 5 days. I was placed in a dark filthy hell. They tortured me physically and mentally. I was asked to write a note on stamp paper that I will never launch a complaint against nestle. so be care full it's Pakistan.

Aug 09, 2012 7:48 am EDT

Last time we bought Milk Pak from Karachi so, the color of the milk was orange and layer stick inside at bottom :(
NEXT TIME BE CAREFULL

May 20, 2012 2:02 am EDT

last week filthy nestle water bottle along with visible impurities is delivered to our home ... thats really bad for human health

1:42 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nestle - machine not work properly

I have puchage my coffe machine on date 12-09-2010, but it not work properly, when I call my vender he not take seruoisly, after the comlaint technician visit after 3 days today machine not work properly, he say taht some parts is deffective so they can change after three or four day

This is nescaffe product I am not setisfied

Aug 20, 2015 3:48 pm EDT

Nescafe has quietly reduced its jar size from 200 grams to 170 grams. Yet another corporate ripoff. I have no problem increasing the price if costs go up, but doing it this way is underhand and amounts to a huge price increase.

J
Dec 25, 2014 3:01 am EST

I have purchased a Nescafe Nan-u-Vend Machine but right from starting some problem arise for hot water outlet. I have complaint several times to Nova Enterprise, Jorhat which our Local Dealer. But they are unable to solve the problem. For last 6 month machine is completely stop. So that, I want a solution from the Manufacturer. Please solve me the problem for the above mention matter as soon as possible or If not solve then replace or exchange the machine for better use.

Customer Name : Jainco Lifestyle Ltd., Rupahi Ali, Jorhat

[protected] / [protected]
email : [email protected]

Oct 13, 2010 10:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

your maggie & coffie is very bad quality, maggie mai masala kam dalta hai or kam deta hai, or coffie me pani jyada hota hai or milk kam,

shriram college banmor morena m.p (india)

me department
sandeep pal

I
3:00 pm EDT

Nestle - juicy juice helps brain development? bs!

As a concerned parent, I’ve been looking into claims that Nestlé Juicy Juice “Brain Development” makes. Nestlé claims that their juice helps brain development, but I’m not sure that claim is true. Here’s what the Center for Science in the Public Interest said about the juice:

“Nestlé markets Juicy Juice Fruit Juice Beverage Brain Development with ‘DHA—A Building Block for Brain Development.’ An asterisk on the label indicates that the beverage is intended for use ‘in children under two years old.’ The label also informs parents that ‘The human brain triples in volume between birth and two years, so it’s never too early to start good nutrition habits, ’ but fails to mention that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children under six months old not be fed juice at all and that children aged 1 to 6 consume no more than 4 to 6 ounces per day in part to reduce the risk of obesity. The fact that the product is packaged in 1-liter bottles is not conducive to limiting serving sizes. Furthermore, a serving of Juicy Juice contains only 16 mg of DHA (as much as ¼ teaspoon of salmon). There is no evidence that this product will facilitate the development of a normal baby’s brain.”

What do you think? Has anyone purchased this product and will you continue to do so, even if there is no scientific basis for the claims? I for one don’t like the idea of Nestlé trying to convince me to give my kid juice, which is against AAP recommendations, and for no developmental benefit!

P
9:25 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Mai prakash store se mera adress hai 525/5 main bazar mehraulhi 110030 contact no [protected], [protected] hai nestle ka distributour hai dheeraj agency address hai 321 ignou road neb sarahi newdelhi 110068 contact no hai 011- [protected]. Yeh distributour ko bola ki aapka salesman counter nahi kartha hai magar phir bhi khene ke bad bhi counter nahi kartha hai or...

B
9:23 am EDT

Nestle - sale of expire date milk powder in scraps

sir i would like to let you know that your company nestle india samalkha plant, is selling expire date dry milk to anand swabhav company of samalkha . anand swabhav company are selling expire date dry milk to sweet shops and sweet makers in india for diwali season. which is very dangerous to health. sir i request you too keep in check and stop giving them dry milk in scrap

2:23 am EDT

Nestle - off the self

hey wuz up with nestle being pulled off the shelves? when i was a kid i would get sick from the cookies.
now they have totally pulled off the shelves...something about, seimonella poison.?

1 comment
I
Jun 25, 2009 2:29 am EDT

Yes, salmonella in their raw cookie dough.

They probably knew about if before it went on store shelves. Its that same thing ConAgra did with the chicken pot pies, they cross their fingers, let it go out and hope that people dont undercook them (or in the case of the cookie dough, just plain eat it raw).

they pulled it very fast after they realized alot of pregnant women buy it to eat raw because it has a curious sweet/salty taste that they find appealing. salmonella + fetuses = very bad

G
1:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Should you receive a call from anyone from Executive Options / Howard Nestler / Howard Jay or anyone with a slick sales pitch to help you get employed - Watch out! This guy has a slick outfit that is basically a SPAM Machine. He professes to work with 12 clients monthly and he'll assist you with "personal attention", "his fee is a small price to pay given...

2:37 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, Greetings, Nespresso markets itself as a very up market high-end luxury brand worldwide. The crux of which being Swiss quality and Swiss made. We got a rude shock when we got the delivery of our much-awaited coffee machine when we saw that it was actually made in China. We inquired and when we insisted that they show us their demo machine we realized...

Nestle contacts