Menu
Home Food & Beverages Nestle chocolate raspberry discontinued

Nestle review: chocolate raspberry discontinued

L
Author of the complaint
7:04 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I absolutely love the Chocolate Raspberry creamer, not I cant find a single bottle anywhere. So I decided to look online, and lo and behold find that its been discontinued. I hope there is enough of an uproar about this to bring it back. There are plenty of others out there who love this kind as well. Please bring back the Chocolate Raspberry!

PS I realize this isnt world hunger level of complaint, but I really do miss the choc. rasp. creamer! :) Thanks

More Nestle complaints & reviews

Nestle - change in formula - nasty taste
Nestle - nespresso
Nestle - online winning notification scam
Nestle - no action asm or head office
Nestle - discontinued my favorite!!
6 comments
R
Nov 10, 2018 10:58 am EST

OMG how come everytime there is something good and people really like is is discontinued. Why would they discontinue Chocolate Raspberry Creamer? It was my favorite and must have been others that loved it also because WalMart couldn't keep it stocked. Make less French Vanilla or Hazelnut because they are ALWAYS on the shelfs. PLEASE PLEASE bring back something us Americans love. Thank you

D
Apr 15, 2016 4:44 pm EDT

I want both chocolate raspberry and amaretto to be brought back!

R
Nov 12, 2015 12:37 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nestle should be ashamed for discontinuing the chocolate raspberry creamer! I would buy 2-5 bottles at a time so I would not run out! One I was in Texas and could not find it any where. My girlfriend Fedexed me 12 bottles! I miss it & really love it! Please bring it Back. Sad in California!

S
Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm EST

please bring back that creamer me and my boyfriend loved it!

T
Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm EDT

My favorite flavor of all time! BRING IT BACK! PLEASE

C
May 06, 2012 12:05 am EDT

I AGREE! I love this flavor. PLEASE, PLEASE bring it back!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

105 complaints