Neotel / Overcharge

1 South Africa

This is the fourth straight month I have received the wrongly stated invoice. Each month neotel had apologized and promised to rectify it. I took off the overcharge and paid the correct amount as instructed by neotel. It’s never fixed. As the result neotel suspended my line twice for seeming overdue because of negligence of not correcting my invoice. Neotel apologized for suspending my line and put it back on.
I have spent so much time talking to call centre that doesn’t deliver service.
I spoke to so many people and all I get is apology but never correction. The communication line between colleagues horizontally and vertically is nonexistent.
All I want is now get rid of neotel and never deal with it. I feel sorry for neotel’s toothlessness.
Neotel has convinced me it is a waste of time to speak to them and nothing changes the situation. The more I have tried the more I realized how hopeless they are. The best way is to walk away. So I will move the business elsewhere.
I know neotel will suspend my line at the end of this month again to repeat the same mentioned above.
Neotel asked me to pay r1000 for service termination fee. After having received service of this kind, I will refuse to pay it. If anything neotel owe me money since I could not be online when they suspended my line.

Ko