Nelnet / nelnet, giving away my phone number
I got in contact with Nelnet. They asked me for my phone number so I did. Now I'm getting dozens and dozens of phone calls from strangers. Nelnet was the only one I have given my phone number to. Is this company a legitimate company? Did they get my info from the Dept. of Education? I don't even remember their address. They are taking my payment automatically from my bank account. I will appreciate any information you can give.
More Nelnet Complaints & Reviews
- Nelnet - scam and cheating 
- Nelnet - charging of interest 
- Nelnet - student loan 
- Nelnet - claim they bought my loan
- Nelnet - student loans 
- Nelnet - technical site problems / bad email customer service
- Nelnet - student loans
- Nelnet - changed payments to different accounts without consent
- Nelnet - fraudulent business practices, unethical business practices, and will report you to the credit bureaus without remorse.
- Nelnet - no notice of change in payment amount