Neiman Marcus / shipped to old address

1 Providence, RI, United States Review updated:

I placed an order on Neimanmarcus.com last week. I moved from Boston to Rhode Island eight months ago. Bills and catalogues having been coming to my new address. For some reason my recent order defaulted to my old address. Not one, but two customer service representatives have told me they may not be able to have the package re-routed by Fed Ex. I am responsible for it-meaning my package would be delivered to a place where I no longer live and I would have to pay for it. I have always been so impressed with Neiman Marcus customer service in the past. In the "old days", they would have sent another package right out to the new address. You will not find that the "customer is always right" there. Outrageous!

Comments

• Ne
      30th of Nov, 2010

Dear blkwidow78,
    If you will kindly call this customer care number, we can create a reroute for you through FedEx.
    Thank you!
    Neiman Marcus
    800 727 6989

• Bl
      30th of Nov, 2010

Thank you for your kind response. I did go through customer service twice! The package was not re-routed in time. However, I was able to send it back to you before it was delivered. I as contacted by a customer service person earlier. She assured me my order was being shipped out again to my correct address. At this time, all is well.