Having problems with RetailMeNot?

RetailMeNot Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RetailMeNot Customer Service. Initial RetailMeNot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RetailMeNot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RetailMeNot. Discuss the issues you have had with RetailMeNot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

RetailMeNotJunk mail mailers

I've requested time after time to quit sending retailmenot mailers, I don't want them I don't use them yet they continue to mail them, I want it stopped now for good I consider it harassment and a invasion of my privacy that they ignore my request's to stop, I want their mailers stopped now and stopped for good.

A
    Jan 16, 2020

RetailMeNot — worst account director!

I will never bring my brand or my retail company onboard! Shalima Syed was not only rude but had the the...

RetailMeNot5.00 off haircut coupon

Went in yesterday the 18th of september and when paying tried to use the coupon for the 5.00 off the haircut... the girl wouldnt use it even when i asked her to try amd put the numbers in. She said they cant be sure the couopons are legit in reatil me so she refused to use it...not happy about habong a coupon amd her stating your not legit. Want to know my experience and say they should not offer that as a company and then refuse it once you go for a cut there. Cheesy

G

RetailMeNot — fraudulent company!

I purchased a 50.00 Kohls gift card 8/13/18 from retail me not. The first time I tried to use it at the store...

E

RetailMeNot — completing agreed upon merchant promo code

I aquire services through rmn for a dish network program. The product code vcd0018724559 which offered $500...

RetailMeNotfake and fraud

It was the third time when I bought a non-working coupon code. Are you kidding me or what?
      Moreover, most of the coupons they offer are fake and lie to you.
      Don't think you will save the money if you buy from them. No, it's not true. You will lose a lot more than you expect. If you want a 40-50% discount, I have to disappoint you.in fact the largest discount you will find there will be about 5-10% and never 30 or more.
      So don't be so naive.

• Et
          Ethan56! Feb 20, 2018

Follow up to my recently submitted complaint. after going through my emails from their staff over 23+ emails. I agree this has to be a coordinated fraud. I was told that sometimes " fake ad/coupons are placed on their site!) we now have fake news, fake companies and fake coupons... how can we as consumers stop this crap? start a site to attack this [censor].

Comments
          Comments

RetailMeNotliars! fake coupons!

Got a bunch of discount coupons from retailmenot and none of them worked! These people are selling fake coupons!!
        When I provided these coupons store workers said that they never heard anything about retailmenot and that they don't have any discount coupons!
        When I contacted retailmenot and told them about what had happened they said that it was not possible and that store workers were probably lying. Are you kidding me? Like all of them?
        No, the only liars here are retailmenot! Avoid this company at all costs!

Retailmenot.comdishonest company

I found website www.retailmenot.com two months ago, and I thought that it was good. But in reality, the website provided false coupons, which were useless in the shops. I got some coupons and went to the shop, but the seller explained me that the coupon didn’t have code and therefore it was nothing. I tried to reach someone from www.retailmenot.com, but they didn’t communicate with the customers. Total rubbish and don’t believe to these people. Post comments and share views about it.

Retailmenot.comretailmenot uses very unethical practices in order to game a high seo ranking on google

Retailmenot uses very unethical practices in order to game a high seo ranking on google. I'm getting really tired of having my first search for promo codes or coupons be retailmenot (regardless of what i'm looking for), only to find they have no promo codes or coupons whatsoever. When the first site on google is completely irrelevant to your search terms, it means those searches are irrelevant. Clicking on their site has become irrelevant. Gaming google just wastes my time and my trust. I'll be skipping retailmenot from now on due to a 0 for 10 search streak.

• To
                TommyTommyTommy Aug 14, 2012

It is quite obvious how they are unethical according to his post. As they are user-content, feel free to upload or post them any "coupons" and codes you wish :) You may also mark any coupons as unhelpful or "didn't work" as you wish by tapping that button next to each coupon

• To
                TommyTommyTommy Aug 14, 2012

agreed

• 1h
                1HVT797 Aug 13, 2012

Unless you're going to delve into detail about HOW they are "unethical, " no one really cares how You Specifically will be browsing the web.

Retailmenot.comas a merchant this site is a nightmare

As a merchant this site is a nightmare. They accept coupon codes for stores without validating them, will not remove them when you ask, and the merchant has to field questions from upset customers about why the coupons don't work when they are for a promotion that was run 5 years ago! I believe this site simply attempts to garner advertising dollars by getting in as many visitors as possible.

• Mm
                  MMC74 Oct 13, 2019

Never received my earned cash back. I emailed them over 3 times and never got a response from retailmenot. Very bad customer service. Do not recommend.

• De
                  Denise Rogerson Nov 04, 2018

I took my car for an oil change to valveline in Belleview Florida and they wild not accept the coupon from retail me not

• Lo
                  Long32 Aug 14, 2018

I live in Carlisle Ohio and the driver that throws these ads is either crazy or pulling the wool over this companies eyes. He is an old man, he throws piles of these ads in our driveways and there is trash all over from the plastic bags and ads. Is there a way to stop this!? His name is George.