Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Logo

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group

Having problems with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group?

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Customer Service Contacts

1888 888 4757 (Customer Service)
+1 972 556 6044 (Customer Service)
+1 214 761 2660 (NM Credit Services)
+1 214 741 6911 (Designer Representatives & Vendor Opportunities)
P.O. Box 650589
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75265-0589

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Customer Service. Initial Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Neiman Marcus / The Neiman Marcus Group Complaints & Reviews

Neiman Marcus, Tyson's Corner Virginia — returns/customer service

My wife and I have been loyal customers for years. Our annual spending at this particular store has been...

Neiman Marcus — bad service

I cannot believe someone who works for the service industry could speak to me so offensively. I brought a...

Neimanmarcus.comI can't place the order and online chat agent didn't communicate with me

I recently tried to order from the website www.neimanmarcus.com. I placed the order, but after I wanted to check out, but the website didn’t open the page and showed error. I returned to the main page and tried to reach the online chat agent, but they didn’t reply. I sent them emails, but everything was returned back. The worst services and not recommended company, so please post comments about your experience with them.

Neiman Marcusthis wouldn't happen if stanley marcus were alive

The recent Neiman's data compromise appears to reveal a desperate state of affairs under Karen.Katz C.E.O.
    The following are very serious matters and reasons to avoid this company

Despite EEOC laws in America the company has not actively addressed the following:

Customers and employees are said to "act like Jews" .

Asian Americans are said to look "extra Asian " by its own Management.

Entire Departments may have no Latino employees for years despite having qualified applicants.

The company's HR department apparently attempts to conceal this by hiring low level janitorial positions. This may be used to skirt equal opportunity..

Management has called gay male employees "###" .

" Fire him he has HIV" was stated by a different Department Manger

That employee working in the N.M. Café would prepare food without gloves. He used unwashed hands and cut fingers.

The company has a questionable food safety record . It may not have followed food safety laws and perhaps does still not.

A Neiman 's employee bled in prepared food through an open wrist bone wound.. When asked by The United States Government to respond, the company stated they are not applicable under the law. OSHA in Washington D.C was notified . The company never directly answered as to why it did not adequately protect its customers. The company shifted the blame to Liberty Mutual Insurance who had at that point not been aware.

In another recent publicized case Neiman's was implicated in forging fake documents to smear an African American ex employee . This pattern of discrimination is very disturbing . Another abusive tactic they utilize is to have suspected African American 's shoplifting cases moved to different judges courts. . This according to company Management allows an increase in the time they spend in jail . The company reportedly pays the Court to honor its request to switch judges it deems as not sympathetic to them. The United States Department of Justice has been made aware of this.

Additional concerns include that the company has failed to pay wages properly and is known for retaliatory issues (Neimanmarcuslawsuit.com)

It now has another pending class action lawsuit for the data compromise.

The company claimed that one of it's former manager's is a "pedophile". Interestingly they gave him a positive reference to work at Chuckie Cheese Pizza (Owned by Apollo Management). This despite the fact it is a business aimed at children where a danger may be present.

Ms.Katz should seriously consider resigning due to the following

Sources - DOL, OSHA, U.S Dept. of Justice complaint., EEOC records,

Neiman Marcusthis website is cheating

Be careful! This website is cheating
      customers. I ordered from them because they advertised the lotion came
      with, but they said they didn’t have anymore
      after they shipped the lotion. I emailed them several times. Finally
      they took order back. I'll never come back this site again. Try Fsession.com as my mom asked.

Neiman Marcus — sales practice issue

tricked into buying over $2000 products but not getting what was promised for $600 gift card promotion, only...

Neiman Marcusmultiple charges on cc/fraud

I purchased a pair of shoes for $662.00 online at Neiman Marcus in July 2013. The following day I logged onto my American Express account (the same account) I used to purchase the pair of shoes online and noticed MULTIPLE charges for the same pair of shoes. A total of $1, 400.00 dollars was charged to my AMEX card online by Neiman Marcus. I called the 1800-customer service number and the representative explained to me that the person who processed the payment "accidently" charged my CC too many times, and that the amount would be credited back to my account within 5 buisness days. On Aug 26, 2013 I returned the same pair of shoes I purchased online to Neimans in Tyson's Corner VA. ONE week later I logged on to check my AMEX card statement-- and BOOM someone FROM NEIMAN MARCUS purchased $1, 200.00 worth of merchandise and charged it to my AMEX card. Coincidence???? or NOT... Don't trust the shady employees Neimans employs..I was hit TWICE within 30 days with CREDIT CARD FRAUD. Thank You Neiman Marcus... for causing me a lot of headaches!!!

• Ad
            adam silber Apr 03, 2014

they are terrible... and have so many issues of not respecting their customers.

delta does suck but I think neiman marcus sucks worse..
            consider the following

The recent Neiman Marcus data compromise appears to reveal a desperate state of affairs under Karen Katz CEO.

The following are valid reasons to avoid this place and Bergdorf's like the plague:

Customers and employees are said to "ac...t like Jews" .

Asian Americans are said to look "extra Asian " by its own Management.

Management has called gay male employees "###" .

" Fire him he has HIV" was stated by a different Department Manger

A Neiman Marcus employee bled in prepared food through an open wrist bone wound.. When asked by The United States Government to respond, the company stated they are not applicable under the law. OSHA in Washington D.C was notified . The company never directly answered as to why it did not adequately protect its customers. The company shifted the blame to Liberty Mutual Insurance who had at that point not been aware.

In another recent publicized case Neiman Marcus was implicated in forging fake documents to smear an African American ex employee . This pattern of discrimination is very disturbing . Another abusive tactic Neiman Marcus utilizes is to have suspected African American's shoplifting cases moved to different judges courts. . This according to company Management allows an increase in the time they spend in jail . The company reportedly pays the Court to honor its request to switch judges it deems as not sympathetic to Neiman Marcus. The United States Department of Justice has been made aware of this.

It now has another pending class action lawsuit for the data compromise.

Ms. Katz should seriously consider resigning as her company continues to be a pollutant
            Sources - DOL, OSHA, U.S Dept. of Justice complaint., EEOC records,

Neiman Marcusdouble dhl charges for international shop online

1. Order reference number:* wn2103749660
          I bought first time a dress from nm. I had to pay dhl charges hkd 166.35. The dress is too big so I asked rma (Return on merchandise). I was very shocked that again they charged me hkd 332.03 for dhl. I can not accept this as on nm website for international shopping online, there is no mentioned that customer should pay again the courrier charges on return on merchandise. Nm customer service is nice, they said that they will work out with 51 international to waive courrier charges, but so far no result.

2. Order number:* wn2064644310

Meantime I purchased already another items on 15 jan, but when I realised about double charges on dhl (Buying and returning) , I immediately cancelled the orders on 16 jan and 17 jan through emails. Nm cs confirmed orders have been cancelled on 18 jan.
          I was very surprised that I got dhl slip yesterday 21/jan, when I was not at home, that dhl have another package to deliver to me. When I contacted nm cs, they replied :
          ‘’’ you may continue to refuse the package
          Or return the merchandise to us for a
          Credit. We apologize for any inconvenience
          This may have caused. & rdquo;””

If I accept this package and ask for rma (Return on merchandise) , I am afraid they will charge me again hkd 332.03 for dhl, which this is not my fault.

I need somebody to settle this problem, because through customer service only back and forward emails without any sollution.
          I like to buy in nm, but online has risks for returning, because as a customer I do not fit/try on, touch or feel the quality.
          Nm should mentioned clearly on their website for international online & ndash; if there is any/no courrier charge & ndash; on returning merchandise, because it is not nice to just deduct the bill without notify the customers from beginning.

Thank you for your kind attention and best regards,

• Sp
              spiffygirl6 Jan 22, 2013

Unfortunately, many companies use DHL for delivery service because it cost them less. However, people who cross border online shop don't realize that you must pay duty and other fees. These are NOT from the company you order from but DHL charges these costs. I found this out one day when I had a delivery from DHL and was just lucky to have enough $ on me to accept the package I had already paid shipping for. I have resorted to not purchasing from places who use DHL or found ways around shipping choices.

Neimanmarcus.commy advice is to only buy from neiman's online if you're desperate for an item

Because of Neiman's high calculation of estimated taxes, delivery & processing, and duty & brokerage fees already added to the final cost, I have my orders delivered to my cousin in the States who then ships it to me. This process is even more economically feasible than buying online from Neiman's and shipping it to me in Canada. So, my advice is to only buy from Neiman's online if you're desperate for an item. Otherwise, ur better off shopping in their stores when you're on vacay in the States.

• Ok
                Oklade Jan 15, 2013

Because of Neiman's high calculation of estimated taxes, delivery & processing, and duty & brokerage fees already added to the final cost, I have my orders delivered to my cousin in the States who then ships it to me. This process is even more economically more feasible than buying direct from Neiman's! So only buy from Neiman's online if you're desperate for an item. Otherwise, shop in their stores when you're on vacay in the States.

Last Call Neiman MarcusPoor Customer Service

I purchase 2 items I was excited i talk to a #1 customer service rep the same day in she said my order was already processing and i will receive them on Tues. I was happy nice shipping time. however i received an email saying your order has been cancelled. I was confused as i had already talked to a customer service rep who stated my orders was going to be shipped to me. so i decided to call and ask i just did not understand this. customer service rep #2 she was unprofessional and insensitive told me that the people at the store made a mistake and the item was out of stock. still confused and frustrated I requested a#3 manger so i was put on hold. The manger was the same i was surprised she keep saying she think it may have been something wrong the purse and tried reassuring buy mentioning that this happens to other customers wow!!! so at this point which story is it out of stock or defects???? I really couldn't get a word in with her i almost felt like i did something wrong or it was my fault as a customer at this point i ask to speck to someone head of here because i just couldn't believe that Neiman Marcus customer service is this unprofessional. she offered a discount however there's was not a good selection for me i found one bag that i liked but i would have to spend over a hundred with discount so i just decided to think about it. #4 i called back to speak the manger she was not available so i ended up talking to another customer service rep i have to me honest he was better i told him the story he said we really don't know what happened with purse to make a long story short. I'm all about customer service i understand things like this can happen but its how you handle it and to keep business coming. i will be returning the other item i purchase previously and i will not be doing business Its about customer service no matter what price range and bringing more customers i still shocked because i have order from other sites not as high end as Neiman Marcus and received Awesome Customer Service. I have wrote down all the names of people i talked to I'm still unhappy unsatisfied . As a frequent shopper on line i will not be doing business again with Neiman Marcus.

Neiman Marcus Furnituretreetopmerchandise1: professional robbers/thieves/counterfeiters on ebay and everywhere else

This ebay store is owned by a couple of thieves and robbers. Here is the info:

They sold fraudulent mortgages through countrywide in the height of the real estate bubble, and duped thousands of people into predatory loans. When that's over, you know it, they started an ebay store to sell stolen merchandise. Their store name is treetopmerchandise1 on ebay. Link is: http://stores.ebay.com/TREETOPMERCHANDISE1

The husband works part time as a bag handler at local airport, and steals anything valuable from innocent people, including men and women in the service. Wife is a professional thief that tours around local malls and steals from stores such as Ann Taylor. In addition, they have people manufacture cheap furniture in china and ship them here, then label them as Neiman Marcus, Horchow, among others. You know what people say? You get what you pay for! So if you think they can sell you a Neiman Marcus bed for ½ to ¼ of the price. Sounds too good to be true? It probably is.

Both Steven and Renee are criminals with extensive criminal background. Once they get hold of your money, you will never get it back. The only thing you can keep is a piece of junk made in China.

Neiman Marcus, Atlanta, GA — overnight delivery

I placed an order for overnight delivery on Friday. Paid $17.00 for overnight delivery. Received email from...

Neiman Marcuscustomer service

On October 30, 2010 I had lunch in the Café at Neiman Marcus with two friends. After sipping my tea from a straw I bit down on something hard that was not ice. I spit the piece out and it was broken glass. After trying to get the attention of our waiter who continued to ignore us, my girlfriend got up and brought the café manager over who confirmed it was glass. He removed our tea glasses and we were brought new glasses of tea. After having more tea, I looked in my glass and saw another piece of glass at the bottom just as my other friend started coughing and gagging. Apparently she had just swallowed a piece of glass that had become logged in her throat. It took quite some time to get anyone to come back to our table and she took off to the ladies room to see if there was any more glass stuck in her throat. While she was away, I looked in my other friend’s tea and there was another piece of glass at the bottom of her tea. We finally got the manager to come back to the table, handed him the other 3 pieces and he once again confirmed what it was broken glass. We sat and sat waiting for someone to come and take a report about the incident.
                  Finally, someone from “customer service” arrived and took our names and statements. We requested to talk to the store manager as our friend that had swallowed the glass was still in pain and coughing. She was visiting from Germany and staying with my other friend. Another long wait and we got to speak with the store merchandise manager and another gentleman. The entire time we felt like we were treated like criminals. They told us we could go to a Care Now to get our friend checked out but when we finally found the facility, they refused to see her as they did not have the equipment to check out her throat. After playing telephone tag with Neiman’s we decided to take her to the nearest ER to have her checked as she was still in pain and coughing. Neiman’s said they couldn’t guarantee payment, however, we felt it was their responsibility to pay the bill. We spent several more hours at the ER where they did not see any more glass stuck in her throat but there was obvious damage to her throat from the other glass. Our friend from Germany did not have any insurance so my other friend has paid for her ER visit.
                  We filed a complaint with their insurance company for the bill but Liberty Mutual denied the claim saying there was no proof! The store manager refuses to talk to us, a letter to the President and CEO of Neiman’s has been ignored and calls to their legal department are not returned. Meanwhile, my friend is out at least $1, 000 for their negligence. What to do now?

• "WE THE PEOPLE" DEMAND JUSTICE Jan 03, 2011

Those are some good ideas. But posting the truth on the internet and letting Americans comment is a common man/woman with little to no money way to fight for justice. Please remember we are speaking about a whole police department and legal system that is broken. When you get arrested there are no computers in your jail cell. It is the people that must tell your story. When light is brought to any situation like this it makes covering it up impossible. Please send this story to all. The media claims to have a desire to run this story. But you watch the news and even the media can be part of the problem. We the people are not wealthy, but we are rich in numbers. United we stand! God bless America and the United States Marine Corp.

• Pu
                      PurpleOcelot Jan 03, 2011

You can file complaints with the local City Health Department, the State Attorney Generals office, the Better Business Bureau, file a complaint on TrustLink.com, and take them to small claims court.

You should have kept all the shards of glass and kept them for future reference.

You can also go to the local newspapers, tv stations, radio stations, and see if you can get this story on the news.

If you have a video camera on your computer, you can file a public grievance on Youtube.com and post it.

• "WE THE PEOPLE" DEMAND JUSTICE Jan 02, 2011

media. It was only until his false arrest December 18, 2010 and detainment in Gwinnett County jail through Christmas Gibson got mad. Then, look out. Norcross Police Department falsely charged this disabled US Marine with False Repot of a Crime. Originally included a felony forgery charge included in the warrant. The sentence carried one year in jail and thousands in fines. Gibson was appointed Public Pretender - I ment Public Defender, John K. Ireland.

Visited in jail, Attorney Ireland gave a copy of Norcross Officer Eric Butynski badge number 122 report. Attorney Ireland never read the report, but expained to Gibson to take a plea. Pointing out how lucky Gibson was Judge Carla Brown had droped the felony forgery and all remained was False Report of Crime. The plea offered by Gwinnett Solicitor was twelve months probation, one thousand dollar fine, and thirty gady in jail. His court appointed lawyer, Attorney Ireland perfered to be called, explained if Gibson rejected the plea he would remain in jail pass christmas with no bond.

Gibson reviewed the police report and quickly new no crime had been committed. He showed his "court appointed lawyer" line for line the false statement written by Officer Butynski. Court appointed Attorney Ireland, with a smurk, reccommended Gibson move out of Georgia. But Gibson would not be given an oppertunity to present evidence in the court until trial, Attorney Ireland told Gibson. Depressed and confused Gibson, in his wheelchair, returned to spend his Christmas in jail. His sixth Christmas away from his family, five spent Serving his country as a United States Marine Corp..

With Judge Carla Brown gone on her Christmas break and responsible for signing the warrant of arrest Gibson sat in jail until former US Marine now a Gwinnett County Judge lifted the warrant December 29, 2010. Prosecutors wanted bail set at twenty five thousand thousand dollars and was furious at the Judges one thousand dollar bail given. The judge looked at Gibson multipal medical issues and facts leading to his arrest stating he would give Gibson the bennifit of the doubt. Lucky for Gibson his survival pay fron the Veteran Administration had posted to his account. Of his $1, 857.oo monthly check he too $1, 300.00, as needed. to post bail. See, Gibson was recieving $7, oo3.00 monthly but was erroneously reduced to $1, 857.oo. But that is a anouther issue he has been addressing over one year ago.

As you can see, there are several factors against Gibson. Even a man who served his country and was honorable medically discharged can be innocent, like on television shows the police, public oppinion, and prosecutors demonize the accusrd and definitely work against the defendant An investication that may be based on false evidence only made important by police officers bent on malicious motives taking the attention off the actual charge being brought. Gibson now out of jail turned 35 January 02, 2011 is relying on, "we the people", and media to spread his story to all Americans as he takes legal precaution in this situaton. Men and woman who have stepped up to serve for our freedom in this great country especially dererve better.

Neiman Marcusshipped to old address

I placed an order on Neimanmarcus.com last week. I moved from Boston to Rhode Island eight months ago. Bills and catalogues having been coming to my new address. For some reason my recent order defaulted to my old address. Not one, but two customer service representatives have told me they may not be able to have the package re-routed by Fed Ex. I am responsible for it-meaning my package would be delivered to a place where I no longer live and I would have to pay for it. I have always been so impressed with Neiman Marcus customer service in the past. In the "old days", they would have sent another package right out to the new address. You will not find that the "customer is always right" there. Outrageous!

• Bl
                        blkwidow78 Nov 30, 2010

Thank you for your kind response. I did go through customer service twice! The package was not re-routed in time. However, I was able to send it back to you before it was delivered. I as contacted by a customer service person earlier. She assured me my order was being shipped out again to my correct address. At this time, all is well.

• Ne
                        Neiman Marcus Nov 30, 2010

Dear blkwidow78,
                        If you will kindly call this customer care number, we can create a reroute for you through FedEx.
                        Thank you!
                        Neiman Marcus
                        [protected]

Neiman Marcus — refused return

Neiman Marcus - the worst customer service! Be aware of refused returns! I had returned some of my online...

Neiman Marcus — returns

This place has the worst customer service ever! I went in to Neimans to purchase a Chanel bag, the bag wa...

Neiman Marcusmissing shipment

I have been a customer for many years. Purchased 3 items including a size 14 Pucci dress. Instead I received a size 0 denim cut off shorts with a price tag of $50 that could not go over my toes. I had to spend endless time with Neiman to convince them that i had not received my shipment. their customer service is rude and unhelpful. i will never shop there again. now, i have to wait 6 weeks to get a credit.
                      of course, the dress showed up on ebay with the Neiman ad. I wonder if they have theft in their warehouse!!!

Neimanmarcushop.comfake, warning about neimanmarcushop.com

This posting is to warn consumers that this website is not related to Neiman Marcus according to my conversation with the customer service rep at the real Neiman Marcus.

I shopped online at www.neimanmarcushop.com thinking it was Neiman Marcus and realized that I never got a confirmation email and the payment was through a 3rd party provider.

I called Neiman Marcus to follow up on my order and Patrick in customer service at Neiman Marcus said they couldn't find my order. He asked for the web address. Then we realized that I shopped at an imposter website using the Neiman Marcus name.

I did some research on the web and my findings are below.

Patrick said this company in no way is related to them. I ordered jeans through them and uploaded all my address, credit info etc, and then tried to call www.neimanmarcushop.com.

NO PHONE NUMBER just a yahoo email- 2nd tip off. To contact the merchant of this website there was only a yahoo email address. http://neimanmarcushop.com/contact.php

They took $326 and I doubt the jeans are authentic. The website looks real and they use all stock photos.

I looked at the owner of the domain name as well -IT WAS NOT NEIMAN MARCUS but out of China.

WHOIS information for neimanmarcushop.com :

Technical Phone Number ... +86.[protected] -

Technical Fax ... +86.[protected] -

Technical Email ... [protected]@hichina.com

Expiration Date ... [protected]:56:19

Please help me stop others from being deceived.

Janet

• Ni
                            nicvio Jun 14, 2009

Have you tried to contact an actual NM Store?????

• Wa
                            Waseem Jun 14, 2009

I have ordered 3 pairs of jeans from www.neimanmarcushop.com, they have takem the money out of my account but have yet not delivered the goods. It has been a few weeks now and I tried to acess the website, but it doesn't come up on my screen anymore. Their are a few sites selling the exact same jeans at the same price, i think there is something dodgy about all these websites.

Neiman Marcuscredit rating

A negative rating was placed on my credit report by Neiman Marcus for late payment. I did not pay this bill because I was not aware that I had a bill and I did not receive an email alert. Because I have not been happy with Neiman's billing system in the past I use AMEX instead. I received a letter from Neiman's 60 days after the fact stating that my account was past due; I immediately checked my account to find over $300.00 dollars in charges that I had not made. Neiman's allowed my daughter to make charges to my account without a card and without my knowledge. I paid the bill in full immediately, but Neiman's chose to flag my credit rating anyway. I called customer service and discussed the situation with one of their representatives who informed me that they would certainly remove the negative rating since it was their error in allowing the charge. She indicated that I would receive a copy of the letter sent to the credit rating companies as well as confirmation that the negative remarks had been removed. Instead I received a letter from Neiman's informing me that they would not be making this correction. Neiman's should be responsible for their mistakes not cavalierly impact my credit rating!!

Neiman Marcusneiman marcus sells your credit card information

Neiman Marcus sent a very small flier in the mail that said they intended to sell my credit card information. It was a very nondescript mailer with incredibly small print. At the end of the mailer they gave an address that I could send a letter to if I did not want my information sold. They gave no envelope, no stamp and this flier looked like junk mail - easily missed. Everyone should know that they intend to sell your information if you have a credit card with them.