Natures Best Acai Berry / SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ORDERED ONLY THE FREE SAMPLE FOR 4.99 SHIPPING. I EMAILED THEM STATING I DID NOT WANT ANY FUTURE SHIPMENTS OR CHARGES MADE TO MY CARD. AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT THEY CHARGED MY CARD 85.91. I CALLED AND TRIED TO GET A CREDIT. SHE DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL SO IT WAS HARD TO COMMUNICATE. I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS CANCELLED AND THAT I WOULD RECEIVE CREDIT. IN THE EMAIL AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS IT MAY TAKE 4-6 WEEKS FOR CREDIT. I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER GET IT.

Comments

• Ka
      19th of Feb, 2009

I bought this product - what # did you call to cancel, if you don't mind?
    Thanks,
    Karen

20th of Feb, 2009

Yes they are a scam. You don't even get 14 days to try the product and they have already been charged. When I canceled the same day as I was charged they didn't even tell me that you will still be charged, because you should have canceled before the 14th day. right now I have been on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get this resolved. Also the product only made me jittery. The caffeine made me feel unhealthy and I didn't see any weight loss results.

• La
      20th of Feb, 2009

I am also on hold trying to get funded. I've only been taking the product for only 5 days but since I placed the order over 2 weeks ago it's already too late. I'm still on hold...

• Co
      26th of Feb, 2009

Sherri,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any issues or concerns that you might have had while cancelling your order of any future product. If you have any further difficulties or want to verify any of the information that you have been given, feel free to contact our helpful customer service line as listed on our website (1-800-983-7968). Representatives are standing by to assist you. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. Thank you and have a great day!

Karen,

The phone number that you would want to use is listed on our website ( 1-800-983-7968). As I informed Sherri, there are respresentatives standing by to assist you to the best of their abilities. It is our goal to keep our customers ( future, present, and past) satisfied. Please try this number and hopefully your problems will be quickly resolved.

Mag,

I would like to apologize to you on behalf of Nature's Acai Berry for any misconceptions that you might have developed about the nature of our risk free trial. All of the terms are fully disclosed to our valued customers when they sign up for our amazing weight-loss product. Also, it is important to note that, as with any weight-loss supplement, continued use is very important to see the results that you might desire. Remember, our site clearly states that a minimum of three months is recommended to get the full benefit of our breakthrough product. Hopefully, however, all of your issues have been resolved. If this is not the case, feel free to call our helpful customer service line and discuss your case with one of our representatives. Thank you and have a great day.

Laura,

I certainly hope that all of your issues have been resolved to your satisfaction. Nature's Acai Berry is dedicated to providing our valued customers with the best products and the lowest price possible. I would like to apologize if there were any misconceptions that you might have had about the nature of our risk free trial or the trial period. Please be patient with our customer service representatives. They are working hard to ensure your future satisfaction. Hopefully all of your issues have been resolved but if not feel free to call the number listed above. Thank you and have a great day!

• St
      27th of Feb, 2009

I have been on hold for 30 minutes and then was hung up on. Called back and still trying to cancel. The product gives me cramps and other things I can't mention. Be sure to cancel within 14 days or you will be charged.