Natures-Acai Berry / SCAM!!!

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-407-1022

I too was taken by this scam! I actually received my product but I never saw anything in that ad about 15 day trial or any other charges. I see that one person actually got a refund. I was not so lucky. They refused saying that you have to cancel within the 15 day trial period. I am so mad! I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau online. The name of the company is Fit Factory out of Utah. I found that through a search using the telephone number that I called. [protected]. Yes, I also spoke to two people who could barely speak english. I hope others will contact the better business bureau. I don't know if it will help, but someone has to stop these crooks!

More Natures-Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Yv
      18th of Mar, 2009

Re Acaiberry and Cologenix: I had a similar problem with the Acaiberry & Cologenix companies.. The ad I saw was partnered up with a trial colon cleanse offer (cologenix) which stated as seen on the Rachael Ray show. I received the Acai trial product, but never received the colongenix. When I received my credit card bill, I had already been billed $87.13 and $85.91, at a period of time which was well within my 15 day trial period I immediately called both companies and after several attempts I was able to speak to the Acai Company rep, who was hesitant to apply the refund to my credit card. I told him that I was going to call my credit card company immediately and not authorize payment since I: 1) never received the $85.91 product and ; 2) I was in my time frame to cancel. I never heard from the cologenix. So I disupted thier $87.13 charge and was told by my credit card company that they would apply a credit. This month when I received my credit card bill I had another unauthorized charge of $29.95 and $2.95 from companies called Life style and fitness and costsmashcom. When I called the credit card company, I was told that these charges were from Acaiberry company. BUYERS beware. I was fortunate that their billing mistake was during the trial period. I could not find an e-mail customer service department and calling took a 30 min wait after several attempts (two days) of no one picking up the phone. Cologenix never answered the phone and never responded to the credit card company.

I would not recommend these products and you can find them cheaper elsewhere without being locked into a crazy billing system.
    Next time you feel compelled to buy something look for reviews.