Natural Cures Book / Scam and fraud!

Evans, GA, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 706-854-0218
A book was ordered; sales person convinced me that I should order an additional book, which I did (my stupid mistake) -- weeks & weeks passed before delivery, although my charge account was charged immediately. That should have been my clue that you were not a reputable company. When books arrived, they were a bunch of jibberrish -- "information" contained in them is a bunch of garbage. Repeated calls to your [protected] number are not answered -- I am put on hold, for as long as 30 minutes, & then I hang up.

Comments

An
  30th of Oct, 2007

Natural Cures Books - News litter

I've been tring to cancel the free natural cures newslitter for about two weeks now. Im being charged a mothly fee of $9.95 .I have five phone numbers here to call but can't seem to get anyone on the phone to help me. I realy like the books they sent me and paid for but i don't want them to cuntinue to take money out of my bank accout. please help!...
Cl
  5th of Mar, 2008
I ordered both books in February 2007 and they never arrived. I haven called the number dozens of times and been disconnected, left on hold for 40 minutes and finally promised a refund if I fill out and fax a form they mailed to me.

I have faxed this form 5 times with no response over 4 months. It's been a year now with no books and no refund. This is the most frustrating and appalling service I have ever received. It feels like a total scam. Do not buy from the TV get the book in the shop if you have to.