Nationstar Mortgage / seriously bad mortgage co

Nationstar Mortgage
Last week received notice from Nationstar that my homeowners insurance had not been paid--WRONG!!! GMAC sold my loan to Nationstar and this mortgage company is the worst company I have ever seen. Now today I get a notice saying that I am delinquent for July through September. Hell, August & September are not even here yet and yes, my July payment was made on time and my check cleared my bank. Now they are threatening foreclosure!!! Something must be done about these people. Oh, and they have called me so many times wanting me to refinance to the point of being a nuisance. I would not refinance with Nationstar if the rate was 2%. Anybody have any ideas how to shut them down?

A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
I received the same notices of deliquent or no payment received by Nationstar when I have never missed a payment. I too had a GMAC mortgage that was sold to Nationstar. I have spent more than an hour waiting for a customer service rep and no one has ever answered. Once I did get a person on the phone who said, "Don't worry, your account is fine" I could not however get an answer as to why I was receiving late notices.

I have considered reporting to a news investigative reporter. All former GMAC customers should demand GMAC resolve it because they sold the mortgages. Their customers should not suffer at the hands of such a bad mortgage company.

I'm willing to go with some kind of class action against this company because sadly I don't know if any individual can get anywhere. DGammans
A  4th of Oct, 2009 by
My mortgage was just transferred from Flagstar to Nationstar and from what I'm reading on here, I don't think I'm going to be happy with it! I already set up my online acct. with Nationstar, and there is no info there except my name loan number address etc. Only way to pay online is with Western Union, which would cost 6.95 for the cheapest. That's just not right, I'm a senior citizen, retired who relies on my SS and a few other funds, which are deposted at different times to my checking acct. so cannot set up an autopay. My taxes and insurance are also escrowed and I see on here that that is a problem with them too, I am now so scared of what can go wrong here! I now have an Oct. pymt due. But their website says there are no documents associated with my loan no. and if I were to mail it to them, wondering if they would know where to credit it to???
N  30th of Nov, 2009 by
They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at 623-486-4505 and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!
A  31st of Dec, 2009 by
I never had a problem with my mortgage until Flagstar Bank sold my mortgage to this sham of a company. My original letter stated the mortgage was sold. I never received an account number until after the 1st of October - when my mortgage was due! Then they said they would transfer my automatic payments - which they did not. Now they are saying I am delinquent on Oct and Nov and I am getting forclosure letters! This is terrifying to me and so unfair that these incompetent jerks have ruined my credit and now are threatening to take my house.

What's really fun is that while they state you can pay your "back payments" online the Western Union option doesn't allow you to do so unless you use their "other" option. Not only has my mortgage been sold to a bunch of incompetents, they possess technology for payment that was obsolete in early 2001.

I'm in Arizona, BTW.
A  6th of May, 2010 by
You may want to see if you can file a classaction lawsuit. Check with your state bar for attorneys that specialize in this type of litigation. It will be tough but we need to send a message to the financial institutions.

Good Luck!
A  12th of Dec, 2010 by
they have been driving me to where i filed bankrucpty and now they write to the court saying i am 4 or 5 months behind paying mortage payments then alway s have to lose a day of work to go to court its soo crazy they have been doing this to me for years and i can not deal with it any more i want to sue them and it seems like i can not get a attorney to take the case i want to file it but i need more then one person . nationstar which was centex, ameriquest they change the name all the time i am at wits end heading to court with them again in jan 2011 for the same thing, , , i am in nj sej

Nationstar Mortgage Logo Nationstar Mortgage
8950 Cypress Waters Blvd.
+1 888 480 2432