Nationstar Mortgage / forced escrow even with proof

Lewisville, Texas, United States Review updated:

Nationstar is at it again. Their BBB rating has dropped from a B= to a "B". And with a company as large as this, there are many unresolved issues and complaints out there to make this happen. It would take literally hundred of unresolved complaints that the BBB would have sided with the consumer to make this rating go down.

Our story, yet again Nationstar is forcing Escrow on us again. Yes we have proof all was paid, yes they have the proof, and YES they could care less. We we even told it is at their "discretion" and even if we paid 3 years of taxes in ADVANCE, they would still do this. But here's the catcher, they stated there was nothing we could do about it.

Wrong.

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 17, 2011

I too am going through the same problem right now; Nationstar is the worst and since they brought my mortgage note from another lender, it has been hell. I am fighting in foreclosure, all due to illegal fees and forced escrow and taxes. Prior to them I had an excellent mortgage payment history and now my credit is ruined. We should all join forces and try to get their license revoked, that would get their attention and drop their rating below average. If anyone is interest, my email address is [protected]@aol.com .