Nationstar Mortgage / forced escrow even with proof
Nationstar is at it again. Their BBB rating has dropped from a B= to a "B". And with a company as large as this, there are many unresolved issues and complaints out there to make this happen. It would take literally hundred of unresolved complaints that the BBB would have sided with the consumer to make this rating go down.
Our story, yet again Nationstar is forcing Escrow on us again. Yes we have proof all was paid, yes they have the proof, and YES they could care less. We we even told it is at their "discretion" and even if we paid 3 years of taxes in ADVANCE, they would still do this. But here's the catcher, they stated there was nothing we could do about it.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal 
- Nationstar - predatory practices