National Magazine Exchange / fraud and sweepstake scam!

16120 US NorthClearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.508.6314

Told my mother she "won" a sweepstakes" - even chose the magazines for her! Of course, a subscription was a "condition" of winning... Publications include Good Housekeeping, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Body and Soul, Best Life, Hallmark. Never even heard of some of these and they know full well what is going on... GH referred me back to these scam artists. Bill, a very charming, as in snake charming man, hung up on me when I tried to cancel, called my mother a liar and was going to "cut us a deal" for one year. Why aren't these crooks being stopped?

Comments

Ka
  2nd of Jun, 2008
I too was taken in by the misleading information submitted by Publishers Clearing House and The National Magazine Exchange. It will be the last time.
Ea
  9th of Jun, 2008
I, m writing about the offer of a watch and magazines i never received, but still i get bills.I am not paying for something i never received.
Er
  18th of Jun, 2008
I recieved a letter to that I should activate my prize winning number and I never get an email or a letter stating if I am still eligible to win the money I won for activating my entry number before June 5th even tho I canceled my order for magazines. I want to know did I still eligible to win the $2, 100, 000.00?
Wh
  22nd of Jun, 2009
I was on the phone with them when I read everyone's posting about National Magazine Exchange. I'm so glad I didn't take the magazine. The supervisor I spoke with sounded as if she was totally pissed off when I decided that I wasn't going to go through with the "deal" She told me good luck and I just hung up on her.

National Magazine Exchange Logo National Magazine Exchange