National Magazine Exchange / unrequested magazines and charges
Sweepstakes - this should be illegal. I was told I would get magazines to try for three months. I said I didn't want them and was talked into "just" trying them for three months. As she was ending the call, she said I'm also throwing in...blah blah blah. What I got was magazines I never heard of nor would I order: Vixen, Latino, etc. Now I'm being charged hundreds of dollars. When I just called, Jerrald #49151 rudely told me I ordered them and paid for them and there was nothing to do. He said "Well you got what you paid for" I demanded to speak to a supervisor-- Charlene --of course, she was not there. He said he was in charge. He wanted to know what my credit card number was -- why??? they obviously have it cause I can't stop them from charging me.
I demanded to talk to someone else. He put me on hold and told me to fax my statements to Hazel Bishop for refund if they damed so. I don't know where the company is to turn into the BBB.
Does anyone know where this company is located?
More National Magazine Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- National Magazine Exchange - scam for sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - big scam! 
- National Magazine Exchange - strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - prize in strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - scam 
- National Magazine Exchange, Agora Marketing Solutions - after one month unable to cancel
- National Magazine Exchange - promised a watch and the ability to change the magazines that I receive 
- National Magazine Exchange - no response to my email messages and refusal to let me cancel. 
- National Magazine Exchange - service canceling my membership 
- National Magazines Exchange - magazines