N1Wireless.com / Sold a non-authorized phone

They sell brand new cellphones. However, the phones they sell may not always be authorized by the manufacturer and therefore there is no warranty but you don't know that since they don't disclose warranty info on their website.

The display on my Motorola SLVR L7 malfunctioned. Motorola says that the serial number of my phone isn't valid. So where does N1Wireless get the phones that they peddle? As a result, I'm out $127.

Bu

Comments

• Bu
      27th of Jan, 2009

Rip off. N1 shipped me defective products (bluetooth headset with broken microphone), then ignored my repeated attempts to get a return authorization. The failed to return phone calls (I only got their message machine during business hours), and ignored my emails to their customer service at their website.

They have a 7 day return for exchange time limit. They get by that by simply ignoring you. This is the first company I've ever wrote a negative review on . . . they worked hard to deserve it.

• Ju
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Stay a way from buying from www.n1wireless.com Bad service, bad phones. Mine arrived with keypad problem and not working charger. Later I found that it was refurbished phone! (as well as probably all of them on their web site) I had to call always to check/remind if they sent, received, had in stock etc. No apology from costumer service. Beside, I paid shipping $15 (regular ground!) + $8 return shipping (they don't send you free return shipping slip even if they sold you not working item) + $10 restocking fee if you aren't ordering anything else from them in replacement of original item.

• Si
      24th of Dec, 2009

This company does not answer their phones or respond to their email.

4th of Feb, 2010

The only positive thing that came out of my experience with n1 wireless is, I learned a big lesson to do my reseach before I buy on the internet from now on. I bought a blueant bluetooth and when we received it, it was not charging. I tried contacting www.n1wireless, with no response back. I too believe that this is a scam operation because my experience seems to be the same as the people that are above. DO NOT BUY FROM niwireless it is a scam.

Dismayed but smarter!

• Si
      12th of May, 2010
    N1Wireless.com - You can't connect to the internet download pics or ringtones... its a scam
    N1wireless.com
    n1wireless.com

I bought a wireless phone from them for what I thought was a good price, it was an LG and I paid 150.00 for it.. I have AT&T as a carrier and they assured me that the phone would work with this carrier. What they DON"T tell you is that the phones are from the U.K and although you can make calls that is ALL you can do. You can't connect to the internet download pics or ringtones...its a scam..Stay away from them!

• Ra
      3rd of Aug, 2011
    N1Wireless.com - Don't buy
    n1wireless.com

This is thw orst expericence I ever had, I bought Blackberry bold from them, that was refurbshied one, that they didnt tell me when i asked them latter when i called them they were very rude to me to answer the questions . they even charged $18 for shipping and the phone doesnt look like new also..I hate this company, i will never buy or recommend this company to any one...

• Sk
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    N1Wireless.com - They Sell Used Items as New
    n1wireless.com

Long story short, I ordered an LG GD580 expecting a new product and instead received a used product. There's no information in the product description about the condition of the product.

I sent in a support request asking for a refund or replacement, and I will update my rating based on how they respond. They need to put item condition information on their site!