MyTheresa / dishonest
I ordered a blouse and a skirt from them for an upcoming event in my school. MyTheresa emailed me some information about my order and I also received a confirmation from them. Plus they indicated that the item was shipped.
However, 2 weeks later I learned they haven't shipped anything at all explaining that the item was unavailable. All of a sudden. They never notified me of it, I even checked my email one more time. And when I asked for a refund, they refused and said I had to wait. I consider it a spam then. Absolutely not fair...
More MyTheresa Complaints & Reviews
- Mytheresa.com - this is a fraudulent practice to overcharge customers 
- Mytheresa.com - save your money and go to a site with reasonable and clear shipping rates and accurate size charts 
- Mytheresa.com - non-acceptance of returns
- Mytheresa.com - a luxury store without the high end service
- MyTheresa - don't buy anything from mytheresa
- MyTheresa - shirt and shipment processes
- MyTheresa - shipping damage and poor customer service
- MyTheresa - product I have received
- MyTheresa - worst experience and customer service 
- MyTheresa - I can't get my money back!