MyScore.com / continuous billing - obstacles to cancel it
All I can tell you is never sign up with MyScore.com for credit monitoring. It's not a great service to begin with and trying to cancel the monthly billing is a nightmare.
They will continue to charge you as long as they can because they know if you dispute the charges, the most you get is your money back. No consequences for them.
I did the free trial. I paid 29.99 for one month after that. Didn't like it, so tried to cancel. Most of their phone numbers put you on continuous hold. One time over an hour.
When I did talk to someone, they disconnected me. Of course they'll say it's a glitch.
They do everything possible to delay cancellations.
They also operate under a lot of aliases.
According to the BBB, they are also ...
Alternate Business Names
My Gold Score
Gold My Score
At the BBB they have  Total Customer Complaints
To complain there, https://www.bbb.org/chattanooga/business-reviews/credit-services/golden-scores-in-chattanooga-tn-40082215/reviews-and-complaints?review=true
More MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyScore - Unauthorized charges / false advertising 
- Rpt Myscore - They didn't cancel my account and no refund 
- Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV - Deloitte-Carson city - NV 
- Rpt Myscore - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card 
- MyScore.com - medlief cbd
- MyScore.com - unauthorized charges
- MyScore.com - credit score free 
- svcrt.com aka myscore.com - credit services 
- MyScore.com - credit monitoring