Myperfectcv.co.uk / Advertising a free service then a charge for cv followed by further money taken from account! Misleading and fraudulent.

1 21 Laffen Street, Hamilton, HM 09, BermudamyPerfectCV internet service, United States Review updated:

CV ACCOUNT ID [protected] on 05/01/16 I feel that this service is totally misleading and fraudulent! I used this to assist my teenage daughter to create a very short CV. Initially it appears to be free, however a small charge of £1.95 incurred. Having drafted the CV I agreed to proceed with this payment. 12 days later however the company deducts a further £23.80 from my account!! This is totally wrong and extremely unacceptable! I have been verbally assured of a refund, but I have had to make several contacts! If a refund is not obtained in the coming days I will pursue legal advice on this issue and make numerous reviews of this negative experience.

Be
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

• Mr
      30th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree with the comment above as I have just had exactly the same experience with this company and have just emailed them to request a refund for the £23.80 they have taken from my account yesterday. I have tried relentlessly to contact the 0800 telephone number on their website but cannot even get a ring tone so have had to send an email and hope for the best!

• 0g
      30th of Jan, 2016

No reply to emails and numerous calls but still no refund! I'm not surprised to see that others have had the same experience as me! I drafted a very simple 2 page CV snd ended up paying near £26 in total for it! This company shouldn't be allowed to advertise a free service, then charge plus make further withdrawals from bank account!!

• Re
      7th of Mar, 2016

The site charged me despite my subscription had been canceled during the 14 days trial. After asking information to their poor customer service, I've been told that my subscription had been canceled three years ago. When I asked explanation and hiw to claim a refund, they just shut down the chat saying no refund could be claimed. Stay away, they have different internet sit worldwide

25th of Apr, 2016

I was charged £95, 20 (fees for 4 months). I called yesterday to claim a refund, they told me they will let me know within 3-4 working days. Did anyone here get paid back from them before?