Mylife.com & Savingsace.com / scam / fraud

I tried mylife.com's premium trial membership at a reduced cost for about 3mo. They were unable to find some college buddies I was trying to reconnect with so when the trial period was over I decided to delete my profile and account but was unable to (Sept or oct 2009). I tried calling them to have it removed and was told the hold time would be 30 min or more (I wasn't going to wait that long). So I emailed them and asked that my profile be deleted and account closed, but I never heard back from them. Then last week I was going over old bank accounts and saw that some company called "saveace" was taking out $19. 95 every month. Who the hell is saveace? I called my bank and discovered that mylife.com is affiliated with them. I tried calling the number for saveace and got a recording saying this number is no longer in service. I did finally reach saveace via the phone and they claim I signed up for their 7 day free trial through mylife. Really??? And since I didn't cancel after the 7 days, that automatically authorized them to remove $19. 95 from my account every month for my membersip. Did I unknowingly click onto something on mylife or how did this happen? Or are they a part of some scam or set up? I never received any confirmation from either mylife or saveace about any such free trial or membership. And I did not authorized mylife to give saveace my personal information, especially my banking info. I never received any welcome package from saveace or a membership number. And after a computer search i've discovered that thousands of people have been a victim of this scam. I think the fbi needs to get involved. Or a story on 60 min. Should be done to alert people. I had to cancel my atm card and file a fraud complaint with my bank.

Mn

Comments

31st of Aug, 2010
    mylife/savingsace - unautherized bank withdrawal
    mylife/savingsace
    Stanton
    California
    Phone: charlesstackhouse52@yahoo.com

unautherized bank withdrawals after inrollment