mylife.com / distribution of peoples credit card information to fraudulent websites

United States, Georgia Review updated:
My life.com is connected to SAVEACE and also known as reunion.com. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

I recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee in june 2009 for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today july 11 2009 from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I called mylife.com on [protected] asking them if they knew something about the billing because i know for a fact that i never used the card for any online billing accept for mylife.com bill. mylife.com denied giving savingace my acct information but accepted giving them my email address. I called savingAce on [protected] giving them the account info i used to sign up for mylife.com and i spoke to a representative who told me that mylife.com gave them all my log on details including my credit card number.

which draws a conclusion that mylife.com sells your private information to other fraudulent websites.

A  13th of Jul, 2009 by
July 13th 2009- Nearly had the same experience. Signed up for MYlife.com on April 26th 2009 and did not notice charges from two other companies called Savings Ace and Home Shopping Mall
both have been charging my account $19.95 since April 26 2009 at the same time I signed up for MYlife.com
It's a total scam, I did not sign up for those other companies and I had to call them directly and they said they would cut a check and send me the $120.00 they took out of my account. Buyers Beware- Jeffrey Tinsley is the CEO of MyLife.com and is on FACEBOOK- send him a message about how his company lacks complete integrity and they don't care about their customers
N  13th of Jul, 2009 by
Jeffrey Tinsley is the owner and CEO of MyLife- he is also on LinkedIN and FACEBOOK- let these people know, ie, these business tactics hurt their customers, us as the consumers and lets see how they respond. Send him an email and let him know how you feel.
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Hey, I was charged 19.25 twice this month of July when they told me they canceled my account and gave me 55 dollars back... do you recall when signing up for MyLife that they asked for the BANK account number as well as the debit card number? or was it just the number on the card?

I'm asking because I read online that a way to stop them is canceling the card and getting a new one.
D  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
renewals go to accounts not card numbers people how old are you... you signed up for savings ace because you didnt read the page...READ READ READ you wouldnt be in trouble theres a giant no button...you guys are so smart

MyLife Logo MyLife